Nomadic Emergency Chargers For MyFi

Ziggae_6

Oct 27, 2008
Louisville, KY
I was browsing for a replacement battery for my XM MyFi's on amazon and I saw a charger for Xm Myfi that uses batteries for when your battery runs out of power. Runs on 4 AA batteries and the info says it will run approximately the amount of two and half charges. Has anybody ever used these? They run around $20. Do they work?

Ziggae_6

Oct 27, 2008
Louisville, KY
Yes, I do. And sorry, the name is "Gomadic." I put the wrong name. :)

Here's the link:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Emergency-Delphi-MyFi-XM2-Go/dp/B001NG70BC/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1236044263&sr=8-4]Amazon.com: Emergency AA Battery Charge Extender for the Delphi MyFi XM2 Go - Gomadic Brand w/ TipExchange Technology: Electronics[/ame]

I thought this might be nice because I go to baseball games and usually start to lose the charge after 2 1/2 hours, less with an old battery. Be nice to have a backup way of still playing my MyFi.

Ziggae_6

Oct 27, 2008
Louisville, KY
Will do. I think I'm gonna see how its works. It would be nice to have a little more battery time when I'm out at the ballpark. There's no reviews on it at all out there which means either its new or nobody's interested.