No update today?

Discussion in 'SiriusXM Soundwave Cafe' started by ClubSteeler, Jan 15, 2009.

1. ClubSteeler

ClubSteeler Member

Turned on my Sportster replay at 7:30am ET......

No update....

I quickly scrolled through the music channels and did not see any channel named "Backspin"?????

2. syphix

syphix Member

Backspin is still labeled "Pop2K".

The Strobe is still labeled "Cinemagic".

SIRIUS is still....well, SIRIUS.

3. drfreeman777

drfreeman777 Active Member

I have the family plan on one of my radios,
    and the update added channel 102 sirius stars..........

Last edited: Jan 15, 2009
  4. syphix

syphix Member

5. VinnyM27

VinnyM27 Active Member

That's pretty good!

6. Jleimer

Jleimer Active Member

This is why Sirius is a piss poor company , they dont know how to run a damn channel update.

7. Master Fasmo

Master Fasmo Member

Now I wonder if things are updated on XM radios. Anyone have an XM radio?????

8. Jleimer

Jleimer Active Member

I think XM updated theirs , I am not sure but they are better at updating then Sirius is.

9. MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio1 MadisonRadio

Yes, XM is updated. We have Backspin, Strobe, Boneyard and also Pop2K and Cinemagic.

10. Master Fasmo

Master Fasmo Member

Sorry but that pisses me off!! :bigahh:

Last edited: Jan 15, 2009
  11. geosync

geosync Well-Known Member

My Inno had backspin, with logo, and music playing this morning. My friend didn't have any backspin on his stratus this morning, still playing some trance like music.

12. jcrean

jcrean Member

My SkiFi2 updated the channels EXACTLY at midnight.
    As soon as the clock on it turned to 12:00 -- AC/DC Radio changed to Boneyard.
    It took about 5 minutes for Backspin and The Strobe to appear, but those were added channels and not simply a name change - so that was a little more understandable.
    Channel updates are something that the XM radios do extremely well! :cool:

13. HCLogo

HCLogo Member

Wow, as a new subscriber I'm really surprised that something as simple as this is a problem for Sirius.

14. Jleimer

Jleimer Active Member

And I am suprised they havent dedicated MLB Home Plate on 210 with a MLB tag yet , it still shows XM 210.

15. Tgajr

Tgajr Member

Wheres the flipping update?

16. Jleimer

Jleimer Active Member

It didnt occur , I hope to god it occurs tomorrow.

17. Aaron

Aaron Moderator

I knew what I was doing when I suggested my parents get XM instead of Sirius!

After 4 years, I recently replaced my old Orbiter with a new Starmate 5 . I'll have to go forward without Cinemagic (and The Groove and The Village). :idunno:

18. joe2k4

joe2k4 Member

I am glad people got what they wanted, but I miss pop2k on my SL2. Hopefully one day it will come back. Hey also I thought I read that sirius stars 2 was moving to 139 like on the xm side, and that hits 1 and 20 on 20 were going to merge that didn't happen any reasons for this?

19. goreds2

goreds2 Well-Known Member

20. hexagram

hexagram Medicinal & Recreational.

As I've said before, petitions never work. Write a letter to the appropriate people over at SIRIUS XM.