No slacker for windows mobile??

J3ff

Oct 13, 2008
wtf... does anyone have a 3rd party app forthis? I really wana use it on myphone...

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
I thought someone had posted something, but I hadn't had a chance to try it. Now i can't find the thread. I'll keep looking around.

J3ff

Oct 13, 2008
Thanks man, I really want slacker, and will even pay for premium, but I can't spend another 200 bucks when I have a 8gb cell phone/mp3 player in my hand.

Savage1969

Jun 8, 2009
I signed up to forum just to help as I had the same issue with PPC phone also. The only solution I've found so far is to grab Skyfire (go to skyfire.com on your phone), install, then go to Slacker.com and log in. It worked on my HTC Touch Pro. Make sure you select whether you have touch screen or not before downloading CAB file from Skyfire.

Hope this helps. It's not perfect, but better than nothing (which is what's currently available as far as standalone apps) if you want to use Flash sites on your PPC.

Reactions: xan_user and Aaron

xan_user

Banned
Dec 16, 2008
Nor-Cal
Cool! Slacker with skyfire works like a charm on my sch-i760/

I had forgotten @ Skyfire... had it on my phone with WM 6.0, but forgot to reinstall skyfire after i upgraded to 6.1.
I tried slacker with opera mobile but it said not enough memory.

Reactions: Jon

Jim1348

Oct 10, 2009
I just made a new post on this. We should see Slacker Radio on Windows Mobile, possibly by the end of the year.