NFL radio question

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
In the SL2 WiFi menu, I accidentally blocked NFL Radio.

Now, I can't get it back. In the settings menu, it's unblocked. In the Satellite Radio option, it's unblocked. In Internet radio, it's blocked.

It makes me think that NFL radio is not available online, yet I can get it through my computer and sirius.com

What do I need to do in order to unblock NFL radio from the Stiletto 2 online deal? :confused:

leth

Jan 4, 2009
Southern Ontario
Try adding the channel to your preset while listening via Satellite, then go to listen via Internet and see if you can select it from the presets menu. I think I read somewhere that this will get it back.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
This is interesting.

Now it's back in the preset menu, but it's not in the main menu.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
So you're able to listen to it through the preset menu while on Internet?

Yes.

What's more is now i've lost the entire sports menu from the internet main menu.

Stiletto tech support is absolutely no help on the issue. According to them, "some channels aren't broadcast online."

I still think part of the problem is that they outsource the internet stuff to another company. If they did it in-house, then such problems might not exist.

Right now, I have no channels blocked.

Here are my menus:

Internet Radio
All Channels
Presets
Pop
Rock
Hip-Hop/R&B
Country
Christian
Jazz & Blues
Classical
Howard Stern
Comedy
Talk & Entertainment
Martha Stewart
Family & Health
Religion
Oprah & Friends

Satellite Radio:
All Channels
Presets
Pop
Rock
Dance/Electronic
Hip-Hop/R&B
Country
Christian
Jazz/Standards
Classical
Latin/World
Sports
Howard Stern
Entertainment
Talk, News, NPR
Comedy
Family & Health
Religion
Traffic/Weather
Best of XM
Game Zone

Here's the part where Stiletto Tech support gets confused: If I go in to "Internet, All Channels", I can access NHL and PGA just fine. If I go into "Internet, Presets", I can access NFL just fine.

WTF is going on?
Right now, I have half a mind just to let things be until after the upcoming channel adjustments.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
If (a big if) they do a channel update on 01/15 .... it should correct this when they update the internet (hopefully).

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
If (a big if) they do a channel update on 01/15 .... it should correct this when they update the internet (hopefully).

Awesome. I have faith in the satellite stuff updating, or at least the music changing.

I have less faith in the yahoo/zing/whoever people updating their stuff.

leth

Jan 4, 2009
Southern Ontario
What about doing a reset & erase? I'm not sure if this would cause the channel list to reinitialize or not.

Failing that, maybe a complete device recovery? (A little extreme for just channel listing issues, but that might do it.)

Also, not sure if this would affect the Internet side, but you could try resending the activation signal to your radio (go to Manage My Account from the Sirius website, select your ESN, then click Re-Send Activation Signal.) It might be worth a shot. I only suggest this because once you click on Re-Send, it says "This action will either turn on your receiver if you missed your initial activation signal or update your channel lineup if you have opted into Playboy Radio."