Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
The NFL sub-forum is a little dead right now, so here's something to discuss while we all wait for the Super Bowl to roll around.

Who do you think is the best talent in the upcoming NFL Draft? Not necessarily the guy who you think the Lions should select at number one, but the best player at his given position. Here's how "draft guru" Mel Kiper ranks his top five prospects (and I've gotta agree with his number one)... http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/melkiper/index

1. Michael Crabtree, WR Texas Tech
2. Aaron Curry, LB Wake Forest
3. Andre Smith, OT Alabama
4. Matthew Stafford, QB Georgia
5. Mark Sanchez, QB USC

TSSJimmyCoN

Oct 13, 2008
Chitown
www.tss-radio.com
Listen,

I know that my Lions will probably take Stafford with the #1. But I have to say I am not 100% sold on the guy.....Where is Rey Maualuga (sp?),Michael Oher,Lauranaitis,Jason Smith,Brian Orakpo on this list???

Whoever compiled this must have gone straight from Mel "the hair" Kiper

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
Listen,

I know that my Lions will probably take Stafford with the #1. But I have to say I am not 100% sold on the guy.....Where is Rey Maualuga (sp?),Michael Oher,Lauranaitis,Jason Smith,Brian Orakpo on this list???

Whoever compiled this must have gone straight from Mel "the hair" Kiper

Listen, there were only so many poll answers available when I made the list. Here's how America voted...interesting to see the Michigan results- ESPN.com Poll Results by State