Newsflash - Stern *didn't* invent the roast!!

Die_LaMattres

Oct 13, 2008
Details at 11!

He didn't invent roasts, but he sure does censor them.:)

Speaking of roasts, I thought Robin did quite well last night at the Joan Rivers roast. Her lines were delivered smooth, and she got a good reaction from both her co-roasters and the crowd. She also took some hits in stride. Some insults were directed at her weight, though most of them directed at her were racial in nature. Molestation was touched on, as well.

The funniest part was when the camera panned on her laughing in her chair, you could see her arm flab jiggling like jello.:2funny:

Die_LaMattres

Oct 13, 2008
That wasn't flab, that was a mudslide:headbang:

LOL - The mudslide line was funny. So was "Robin Quivers looks like a syrup bottle." Good stuff.

Her arms were exposed throughout the show - thumbs up. The mudslide comment was aimed at what was "shakin'" underneth that gunt-tightening black dress she managed to pry herself into. Hahahaha....

v1ru5

Oct 24, 2008
Harrisburg PA.

Speaking of roasts, I thought Robin did quite well last night at the Joan Rivers roast. Her lines were delivered smooth, and she got a good reaction from both her co-roasters and the crowd. She also took some hits in stride. Some insults were directed at her weight, though most of them directed at her were racial in nature. Molestation was touched on, as well.

The funniest part was when the camera panned on her laughing in her chair, you could see her arm flab jiggling like jello.:2funny:
I was checking out the audience and was wondering were there ANY other black people there besides Robin?

Oren

Oct 13, 2008
NE NJ

I'm watching the roast tonight. Can't wait!

:churn:

jamesp717

Oct 13, 2008
Hey Now

Yeah I dvr'ed it and will also watch tonight even though I cant stand JR after Celebrity Apprentice.

I am hoping that they actually roast her, you know an apple in the mouth and a spit run through her from one end to the other.

jamesp717

Oct 13, 2008
Hey Now

Watched it last night, some funny shit and lots of not so funny shit.

Was kind of sad at times did any of those people know each other or her ?

And whats with all the reading, are there no professional left ? They couldn't memorize 5 lines and at least look JR in the eye as they roasted her.

Pales in comparison to the roast of old, I doubt we will see these roast marketed in 20 years like the Dean Martin & Don Rickles roasts.

JMO

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
Newsflash - Stern *didn't* invent the roast!

What did he invent then? :clueless:

on_vacation_pink.jpg