New studio?

Grüpsaar

DRC Forum Bum
Oct 11, 2008
Anytown, WI
www.youtube.com
Anyone know any solid details on When O&A switch to Sirius studios? I read about it on wackbag, but I assume after they come back from xmas holidays, they'll be broadcasting from the Sirius Building. I wonder if they'll get a somewhat decent studio, or get stuck in a broom closet. I have a feeling the fans will not be pleased with where they boys get to broadcast from.

Also, I wonder how the walkover from Krock to Sirius will work now? Much longer walk, I think. A drive over? That might be slow, too. Too bad they can't broadcast from Sirius Studio all day and just have FM pick up the show and broadcast it the first half. Bubba does this, so I don't see the problem aside from a disagreement between Krock and Sirius-XM.

Thoughts?

Chob

Oct 11, 2008
Albany, NY
www.kingbubba.com
Bubba does this, so I don't see the problem aside from a disagreement between Krock and Sirius-XM.
The thing is Bubba owns the studio he broadcasts from. I can't see Mel letting them use the Sirius studios to broadcast on FM. It should be interesting. Maybe Howard can have them in studio. I can almost hear the screams from Stern and O&A fans alike. :jj: It would be a classic moment though.

dlynx

Oct 9, 2008
Michigan.
www.btlsfan.com
I can just hear the complaining now... Waahh Howard gets a multi-million dollar studio and we get a glass booth with 3 offices. Waahh.

I've only listened to O&A on the FM deal twice a few years back, and I wasn't all that impressed with them, but I really didn't give them a chance (it was when there was nothing Friday Mornings, no howard/no bubba). But unless they can prove millions in listenership to warrant a decked out studio, along with a TV deal that picks up half the tab. Welcome to a fishbowl.

And the whole Walk deal sounds lame to me. I mean it was probably a cool little deal for the first few weeks when they went to CBS... but is there anything to it? Is it broadcasted? Do they interact with their fans? Anything? (I don't know... again I haven't listened to their show).

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
I can just hear the complaining now... Waahh Howard gets a multi-million dollar studio and we get a glass booth with 3 offices. Waahh.

I've only listened to O&A on the FM deal twice a few years back, and I wasn't all that impressed with them, but I really didn't give them a chance (it was when there was nothing Friday Mornings, no howard/no bubba). But unless they can prove millions in listenership to warrant a decked out studio, along with a TV deal that picks up half the tab. Welcome to a fishbowl.

And the whole Walk deal sounds lame to me. I mean it was probably a cool little deal for the first few weeks when they went to CBS... but is there anything to it? Is it broadcasted? Do they interact with their fans? Anything? (I don't know... again I haven't listened to their show).

I think they interact with people on the walk from what I've heard. :idunno:

gilpdawg

Oct 12, 2008
New Paris, OH
I think they interact with people on the walk from what I've heard. :idunno:

They haven't done "the walk" for over a year now. They walk over during the commercial break. They used to broadcast it, but they said it got stale. It lead to some great moments though.

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
They haven't done "the walk" for over a year now. They walk over during the commercial break. They used to broadcast it, but they said it got stale. It lead to some great moments though.

Especially when they talked to homeless people. Opie, Anthony and Jimmy gave those people a few dollars or at least they said so. LOL

Voss did a comedy skit in a coffee house (Star Bucks?)

I loved when Jimmy made fun of peoples appearances etc.

It was cool when celeberty guests would do the WALK OVER with them.

I think it would be alright if they broadcasted the Walk Over once a week. :headbang: