New Sirius Special: Free 30 Day Trial

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 7, 2008

If you happened to Visit the main page of Sirius or XM Radio today you may have noticed that Sirius XM Radio is now offering a Free 30 Day Trial. This is something new for Sirius XM since the last time I checked it was only a 7 Day Trial.

I know that most of you reading this site are already subscribers to the service but if you know someone who might be interested in Satellite Radio now would be a great time to pass on the information.

Details on the Offer can be seen here.

Basically you Just create your user name and password, input a credit card and start listening on your computer, iPhone,* iPod touch or through a compatible Internet radio. If you’re still enjoying SIRIUS|XM after the free trial, you do nothing. Your subscription will automatically continue and you will be billed at just $12.95 per month. (You can cancel at any time)

So make sure you pass this offer on to anyone you may know that has an interest but has not made the plunge, 30 Days is a good amount of time to get a feel for what Sirius XM has to offer.

---
View the original Article at Digital Radio Magazine or discuss it here.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
This is pretty badass!!

Anyway we can get that picture resized for signature usage?

I'd love to promote the heck out of that!!!

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
Colorado
Let's see if this works...

Attachments

• screencap-2009-10-28-at-7.19.jpg
    screencap-2009-10-28-at-7.19.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: hyson

SXMN

Mar 11, 2009
Pittsburgh PA
www.siriusxmnews.com
This is pretty badass!!

Anyway we can get that picture resized for signature usage?

I'd love to promote the heck out of that!!!

Hyson I made an animated version if you are interested. (Attached)

I agree this should be good for Sirius XM Radio. Once people give the service 30 Days they will probably end up hooked like the rest of us.
;)

Attachments

• sirius30dayfreesiganimated.jpg
    sirius30dayfreesiganimated.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: hyson

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
This is long overdue and I am so glad to see them finally do this. I think the release of the streaming applications has pushed this forward. That 3 day thing just wasn't cutting it. GOOD MOVE!

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Hyson I made an animated version if you are interested. (Attached)

I agree this should be good for Sirius XM Radio. Once people give the service 30 Days they will probably end up hooked like the rest of us.
;)

Why thank you!

It doesn't appear that signatures support pictures though.

I'm going to have to figure it out.

+1