New show with Tim Stack?

The Butler

Oct 14, 2008
Canton-Massillon, Ohio
It's called "It's Radio" or something and Howard 100 News mentioned it but has Howard brought it up? I can't find anything about it anywhere.

Someone, I believe Jim McClure, brought it up on the Wrap Up Show today. Also, Friday at 2:00 EST there will be a special Celebrity Superfan Roundtable co-hosted by Jeff Probst and Natalie Maines.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Tim Stack's "It's Radio" coming up at midnight, 9 PM PT on Howard 101.

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
Cool. I wish they'd stop burying new programming at midnight. Goomba Johnny did a test show at midnight a while back. Did anyone even notice? Weekends would a hell of a lot better to premiere new shows.

He had to do the show at midnight. The baby has to be asleep. If you listened to it, you would have heard him whispering the whole show too. :D

The Butler

Oct 14, 2008
Canton-Massillon, Ohio
Cool. I wish they'd stop burying new programming at midnight. Goomba Johnny did a test show at midnight a while back. Did anyone even notice? Weekends would a hell of a lot better to premiere new shows.

Fred brought up a great point with Ralph about his "Geek Show" on Saturday. Not a good time. He was quickly dismissed by Ralph and Howard didn't disagree.

Chob

Oct 11, 2008
Albany, NY
www.kingbubba.com
Fred brought up a great point with Ralph about his "Geek Show" on Saturday. Not a good time. He was quickly dismissed by Ralph and Howard didn't disagree.
I like the premise, but missed the last one.

One thing they do right on The Virus is having the "Saturday Night Virus" block. I think prime time on the weekends would be better than afternoons. Have a block of shows on 101 Saturday, and add a live show before Miserable Men on Sunday.

UncleScam

Jan 8, 2009
Springfield
i really wanted to like the tim stack show, but man was it boring.... and then no jay thomas on friday? and a repeat of master tape theatre on sunday?

what's happening over at those channels?

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
I can't help you on the Jay Thomas issue, but starting last year, MTT goes into "repeat-mode" starting in July or thereabouts, so that the Tapes Team can prepare History of Howard Stern.