New show coming??

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
Wouldn't it be a hoot and a holler if the new show that Howard alluded to from earlier this month was only the set up to a joke for the "Cross and Lopez" show?:rolleyes:

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
they can't hardly even sign bubba, how do u think they can get another quality show????

Either one of two things is gonna happen. I'm betting both actually have a good chance:

1) Bubba will flip, and if he does, he's in the wrong because:

2) Bubba wanted a lot of money ($$$) to be on Sirius from 3-7 PM. However, this new show requires LESS ($$) than what Bubba wanted, so they actually HAVE the money to sign this guy.

It's like not being able to afford a new Hummer, so you go out and buy a used Ford F-150.

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
please don't let it be them planning on bringing O&A to the channels in some shape or form.

My guess is that O&A wouldn't WANT to work with Howard. Remember the gag order? Howard can't even show up somewhere without the pests showing up. They hate Howard.

"Working with" someone is a two way street. Both sides have to be willing to get things done.

Spokker

Jan 15, 2009
KLSX in Los Angeles has been rumored to be flipping formats for months. I wouldn't be surprised to see some of the personalities from that station getting offers to go to Sirius or maybe even Howard 101.

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
Most everyone on that station is signed through to the end of the year. If there's any changes it would have to happen at the end of the year.

We'll see if satellite is still around by the end of the year as well.

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
Most everyone on that station is signed through to the end of the year.

Didn't DLR sign a three year contract? It wouldn't be the first time in radio that they broke a contract. Just sayin... :idunno:

At some point, they're gonna want to draw the line on how much they spend on Howard's channels.

electricpotato

Oct 16, 2008
I can't imagine anyone getting paid for a new show right now.
The stock price is completely in the toilet right now (11 cents) and satellite radio is in a very bad place right now.
I'm afraid SiriusXM won't last past Howard's contract.