New show coming??

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
Howard mentioned today on the wrap up show that they're adding another show to the channels (Howard 101, I'm assuming) Anyone care to guess who it is? Him and Fa fa fooey said the fans would love it.
I can't think of who it might be. I am curious though, it'd be nice to have another live uncensored show ;)

DoublEE

Oct 11, 2008
South Euclid, Ohio
Howard mentioned today on the wrap up show that they're adding another show to the channels (Howard 101, I'm assuming) Anyone care to guess who it is? Him and Fa fa fooey said the fans would love it.
I can't think of who it might be. I am curious though, it'd be nice to have another live uncensored show ;)
I predict it will be anyone willing to work for free or plugs. :rofl2:

Forevernever

Dec 3, 2008
Him and Fa fa fooey said the fans would love it.
That monkey is such a company man that they could be planning to put on the radio-equivalent of ebola on H101 and he'd say the listeners are going to love it. Houses in Greenwich aren't free. It is what it is.

If I had to guess, another hour-long wack-packer show.

Unless...RichardandSal finally got their own show, but I think Howard is a little too insecure for that.

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
"Riley Martin's Good Time Food Poisoning Hour"

Or Jokehunt going daily!!!

IronJabroni

Oct 13, 2008
please god not bob levy or shuli

Chance00

Oct 15, 2008
Chicago
my guess is miserable men. they could pay them next to nothing to do a regular show.

Kidd Chris will cost more money that the company/stations doesn't have.