New presets.

v1ru5

Oct 24, 2008
Harrisburg PA.
In the past 90 days has anyone added/deleted any presets? I've added
Boneyard
Underground Garage
and Lithium to my presets. I haven't deleted any.

Reactions: semipenguin

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
I did a factory rest on my Sportster Replay. Now I only readded Alt Nation, 1st Wave, Lithium, Hip Hop Nation, and Watercolors :)

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
I just added Faction to a blank space in my Presets A.
It helps me remember to tune in Ellis in the afternoon if I'm away from the office.
The rest of them are the same.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
I moved the Bridge from A-8 to A-7 and moved The Blend from A-7 to A-8.

After more thought about The Bridge and its tweeked format, I realized I was listening to it more than others and did a bit more of a shuffle.

The Bridge A-8 --> A-4
Classic Vinyl A-4 --> A-6
1st Wave A-6 --> A-7
The Blend A-7 --> A-8

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
I've deleted a few, but I'm too lazy to add...

Hello, I know the feeling! Rather a station is in A1 or A10 is of little importance to me. I see all my presets on a nice big iPod/iPhone screen, so I just touch the channel icon and bam I am there! :)

flap_jackson

Nov 10, 2008
Hello, I know the feeling! Rather a station is in A1 or A10 is of little importance to me. I see all my presets on a nice big iPod/iPhone screen, so I just touch the channel icon and bam I am there! :)

Yeah, but you actually have to scroll down to see more than 4 channels! Too much work... :shock:

IdRatherBeSkiing

Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON

To each is own. The order is particularly important to me in the car cause I can go +1 or -1 on presets without taking my hands off the steering wheel.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
True That! It also depends on your radio, I always hated the SL2 implementation of presets!

I agree. It kind of sucks except in the car and if using the remote with the home kit. I have the same presets on all my radios so the advantages and order are not specifically for the SL2. I keep the order the same on it just to be consistent.

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
I agree. It kind of sucks except in the car and if using the remote with the home kit. I have the same presets on all my radios so the advantages and order are not specifically for the SL2. I keep the order the same on it just to be consistent.

Being consistent on every radio is smart! :)

Argji

Oct 14, 2008
Oklahoma City, OK
No you don't! Click favorites and EVERYONE of your presets show on a single screen!

I think that favorites screen along with the Preview Card feature are two of the coolest features on the Skydock. So much easier to just hit the icon of the channel you want to move around. Makes it easier also for us former Sirius Subs who haven't memorized the XM channel scheme yet.

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
I think that favorites screen along with the Preview Card feature are two of the coolest features on the Skydock. So much easier to just hit the icon of the channel you want to move around. Makes it easier also for us former Sirius Subs who haven't memorized the XM channel scheme yet.

I agree :bigthumbup:

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
My presets haven't changed all that much in the 5 years I've had Sirius, except for keeping up with lineup changes along the way. 30 presets... 29 always stay the same, and the other one I rotate on a weekly basis among the remaining channels. Tomorrow, that spot will go to the Reggae channel... :cool:

Nov 19, 2009
Ky
On my XMP3 I have not set up any favorite channels yet, but I have devloped my recording schedule.

Attachments

• XM.jpg
    XM.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 7