New Mastertape Theater Sunday

Grüpsaar

DRC Forum Bum
Oct 11, 2008
Anytown, WI
www.youtube.com
I heard this also. Funny how they mention it as a 'new season'.

I didn't know they did 'seasons' . :p Whats next, a new 'season' of the HSS? Maybe thats how it will be described when howard gets anew contract to work a few times a year.

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
The phone lines got struck by lightning and fell across Sam Kinison's grave. They are speaking with him in Hell right now... He just hired the guy that was driving Princess Di to be his new limo driver!!!

J3ff

Oct 13, 2008
This was a great show, Gilbert had me ROLLING!!!

There was a point where howard "had to take a break" but in the OLD Howard fashion he just couldn't it was too funny and they got some crazy holicost lady and it turned out to the point where I was actually laughing at the howard stern show, haven't done that in a while!!

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
Amen....Master Tape is back. I thought that the first batch of shows might be a little heavy on the stuff from Act Two of HOHS, but it appears that is not the case. Excellent.

Good news.

VinnyM27

Oct 14, 2008
I heard a promo on 100 and just wanted to give everyone a heads up that Sunday will have a new MTT at 3pm EST.

:bigthumbup:

I'll have to schedule that. Honestly, they should just put it back on Fridays. Best of the week is awful!

wwfmike

Oct 13, 2008
Santa Rosa, NM
I'll have to schedule that. Honestly, they should just put it back on Fridays. Best of the week is awful!

Yes, yes, yes, a million times yes. I don't even bother tuning into Howard 100 on Fridays. At the very least they should do MTT at 6am and then play the stupid best of the week the rest of the day and repeat MTT on sunday.

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
Amen....Master Tape is back. I thought that the first batch of shows might be a little heavy on the stuff from Act Two of HOHS, but it appears that is not the case. Excellent.

Good news.

It was a Gilbert that's been played for the specials before is my only gripe. The assistant for Amy Heckerling(sp?)...

My favorite line is when Howard is explaining what Gilbert looks like:

"He looks like he's 150% Jewish..."

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
I caught a little of this sunday as I was running some errands, and I heard howard talking about all the ugly girls he had sex with back in the day, and it was hilarious! one of the funniest things I heard on MTT in a long time.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Yes, yes, yes, a million times yes. I don't even bother tuning into Howard 100 on Fridays. At the very least they should do MTT at 6am and then play the stupid best of the week the rest of the day and repeat MTT on sunday.

Yes!

They were able to do HoHS Act 1 at 6 AM, then do BOTW right after. MTT at 6 AM Friday and 3 PM Sunday should work.