New Forum and Moderator

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
I wanted to announce that we have added a new sub forum under Slacker. It is called Slacker Spotlight. We will use this forum for the same purpose as we did the Walk The Dog forum.

Slacker Spotlight will be were we will spotlight the professionally as well as custom stations created by various slackers out there.

Rather you listen via the Slacker web player, Slacker iPhone/iPod Touch App, Blackberry App or the G1/G2 portable. We'd like to get your feedback on the the stations that we highlight each week.

We have also added Jleimer as the Moderator for this forum and he will basically be in charge of handling the Slacker Spotlight.

Welcome Aboard Jleimer and thanks for your help with this cool new DRC Slacker Spotlight forum.

Jleimer

Oct 30, 2008
Sparks,NV
Thank you very much , and I have posted the first two stations that I have spotlighted this week just to get everyone's feet wet.

MM

Administrator
Oct 9, 2008
New England
Congrats and Welcome Aboard Jleimer.

Since Slacker has grown so much in popularity, and especially here at DRC, it is great that you guys are doing this for our members.

I am sure they will love it just as much as WTD.

ahsan555

Feb 13, 2009
Hi All Members,

how can i get mpeg-4 channels. I am receiving only audio but not video. can anyone help me. I have a Neosat 1600 Plus receiver.

Thanks