New Eminem Song/Video

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
Emimen is back and once again, I find myself really liking this song and video. The song is super catchy and really just rips on everyone that has become famous since his last album.

I know his HITS are often way overplayed and really poppy but usually his albums are really dark and enertaining with crazy rhymes that most rappers could never come up with.

Check it out, post your thoughts.

Eminem : Official Site

Reactions: HecticArt

Supafly

Oct 12, 2008
The song was pretty mild, right in-line with his other pop tunes. Nothing really shocking or revolutionary about it.

His vocal style on this song was different. Didn't really give a clear, vocal punch to the lyrics.

Physically he looked drained and thin. Maybe too many diet pills.

I hope more of the songs are in line with "Puke" on the last album cause you really can't tell someone how much you love them better than that song did. :rofl2:

flap_jackson

Nov 10, 2008
I thought you were talking about his Sarah Palin rap... Personally, think Eminem is an overrated tool... but that's just me.

Bandwagon03

Oct 13, 2008
Rural Retreat, VA
I dont really care for rap music per se, but, I have always kind of liked Em. Dont know why, just one of those things. Having said that, i didnt really care for the vocals, they were too buried with everything else IMO. Plus, the schitck of mocking everyone in Pop Culture is a little tired as well.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
I think it's funny as hell. Light weight, poppy, but a ton of hook.

Jessica Alba put her breast in my mouth
wowzers, I just made a mess in my trousers

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
"I dont' mean to lesibian offend
But Lindsay please come back to seeing men
Samantha's a two your're practically a ten."

I like this line.