New Desk Set Up

MM

Administrator
Oct 9, 2008
New England
I just got this from newegg two weeks ago for my MBP.

I was looking for a solution so I could have more room on my desk. I almost bought a new desk. But this is cool-er.

I bought an Apple keyboard and a small wireless Logitech mouse.

I love this new set up. I have more room than ever. Now I can have two laptops on my desk and do some paperwork at the same time.

I'll try to remember to take a pic so you can see it in action.

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
Yes, definitely a pic when you can... I currently have one of these guys at work and one at home:

Works well, but having some space underneath the laptop could come in handy sometimes.

Last edited:

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
I had a setup like that for my hold HP business notebook and it was great. I can see this being very useful! I may have to check this out, but right now I've not been using my MBP enough to make use of it. I got too damn many computers. You know its bad when you have to think about which computer am I going to get on tonight!

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
I use my netbook for everything that requires interaction now, and I use it in my lap. I still have a desktop that acts as a video converter and disc ripper, but I never sit at it anymore. I'm on the couch, the bed or at the breakfast table with Eeevil Bert.

MM

Administrator
Oct 9, 2008
New England
Yes, definitely a pic when you can...

Here you go:

Here's a pic of the full desk when I have the Win 7 laptop out, which is not always. I prefer to use that for work stuff and for Blackberry updates, etc...

Here's a pic of the stand from the front:

Here's a pic of the wires. I need to neaten them up.

If you guys want to see anything else, let me know.