New Channels on Online Player

Dragline

Nov 12, 2008
Has anyone seen the new channels on the online Sirius player this morning? They added most of the missing XM channels like Cinemagic, Pop2k, 20 on 20, etc. Finally, a positive move by Sirius!

syphix

Oct 15, 2008
Man, so SIRIUS internet get Pop2k, but XMRO can't get Hits 1?? Comeon...SIRIUS XM...throw us a bone!

Jleimer

Oct 30, 2008
Sparks,NV
I think they need to after this bring back Disorder and any channel that gets replaced due to a SAC online that would be another step in Sirius's move to the internet.

JayDizz

Jan 3, 2009
This is great!!! I'm listening to the Groove as I type this! Very good move by SXM. I had hoped this would happen but never did I think it actually would. I'll be sending an e-mail of approval on this one.:bigclap:

Last edited:

Jleimer

Oct 30, 2008
Sparks,NV
Now this is worth the 2.99 to listen online because of the XM channels that have come over. Next task bring back Shuffle and Disorder along with putting Liquid Metal on until Metallica is gone.

AZJoe

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
This is great!!! I'm listening to the Groove as I type this! Very good move by SXM. I had hoped this would happen but never did I think it actually would. I'll be sending an e-mail of approval on this one.:bigclap:

When you send them an email, also ask why The Groove isn't offered on Sirius Radio- if enough people ask/complain it could be added .

VinnyM27

Oct 14, 2008
They don't appear to show up on the Stiletto....Only online through the computer?

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Now this is worth the 2.99 to listen online because of the XM channels that have come over. Next task bring back Shuffle and Disorder along with putting Liquid Metal on until Metallica is gone.

If they do that it means the Single Artist Channel will be there for an extended period of time.

They don't appear to show up on the Stiletto....Only online through the computer?

Give Sirius 2 to 3 weeks to add them.