1. Hectic Art has been promoted to Admin. See the thread in the News section.

New Artie Pic.

Discussion in 'Howard Stern' started by JHDKoopman, Jul 4, 2011.

1. JHDKoopman

JHDKoopman Release Robin's Bra

2. thekingofnicotine

thekingofnicotine New Member

Yeah, saw that at SFN earlier today.

The examiner is a joke. Look what they're writing about lol.
  3. JHDKoopman

got that right the examiner blows. but they do often have good show related pics. im signed up for stern google alerts and they are often links in the email.
  4. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

He does look better, hopefully one day he will appear on the show again?
  5. JHDKoopman

i could see it being a great last week of the show. in 2015, before they retire or something like that.
  6. thekingofnicotine

Hmm I think he'll be back before that.
  7. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

I think he will appear before 2015, but how long he been away from the show at least 2 years?
  8. thekingofnicotine

Yeah and they never really even talk about him.

I think Howard doesn't want him to come on for other reasons. Like he's afraid Artie will blame him.
  9. Spokker

Spokker New Member

The Examiner is not a traditional newspaper with an editor and paid journalists. It is basically a blog in which you get paid based on how many people view your articles. So it becomes a quantity over quality thing.

My only problem with them is that they show up in Google News results.
  10. JHDKoopman

yea, id be happy if only the pics were on google news, maybe with a headline alone.
  11. Oren

Oren New Member

He fucked up, period. The show has always come first.

You're right. And as far as I know, people on the show haven't been communicating with him. That says a lot.
  12. hyson

hyson Forum Jerk

Damn, I think he looks A LOT older....
  13. Chrissyb

Chrissyb New Member

he looks wicked old! (that was in my Boston accent)

I really hope he is doing ok, I like him and worry about him.
  14. JHDKoopman

ha yea, with all that grey hair it did put the years on him. i wonder what his scars look like.
  15. Vargas

Vargas Molon Labe!

He has aged, wow.

Good to see Artie. He gave us so much entertainment on the show. Hope he's doing well and good to see him out and in the public a little bit.

Get well Artie!
  16. Biaviian

Biaviian New Member

I like the officer in the white. It is obvious that he is sucking in his gut and puffing out his chest. It looks ridiculous. It almost looks like he has the boobs of an 80 year old Robin.
  17. beaniemac

beaniemac Well-Known Member

LMAO! yeah he does!
  18. RDog

RDog New Member

Florentine was on Bubba last week, and said he had heard second-hand that Artie has been writing his 2nd book.

Writing can be cathartic, which I hope benefits Artie, because he is obviously a deranged individual, but I will never believe he truly tried to kill himself. He was certainly crying out for help, though. And providing content for a 2nd book.
  19. Chrissyb

Chrissyb New Member

OMG! your right!
    he looks like a wacko standing like that, slightly turned to the left so you can't fully see his waist line, and his chest puffed out like a peacock.
  20. Vargas

Vargas Molon Labe!

Can Artie ever dress nice, by the way? Looks like a pair of old LEE jeans paired with an free Dave Letterman Shirt and very Seinfeld esque white sneaks.

Come on Art, buy some nice clothes!!