New actiivations.

limegrass69

Confused
Oct 12, 2008
New York
Last subscriber numbers were as of the end of the 3rd quarter 2009.
18,515,730 subs

Next report date is expected around 3/10/10.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Thanks, i really enjoy it so far. I think my XMP3 has been on almost constantly since I opened it Christmas morning. Enjoying some of my recorded content at work right now (willie's place :bow:)

I have been like this since 2005. I only wonder why I didn't do it sooner.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
I got lucky. My son got his CDL and was driving for Swift so he got Satrad. Needless to say when I saw his I went WILD over it so I ran out and bought one.

I finally let my wife talk me into it. Here dad and brother-in-law had it and she said she thought I would like it. I kept saying 'why would I pay for radio?' or 'why would I want to listen to radio stations all over the world'? But I finally weakend when she said I could listen to it portably on the GO train. Next weekend we were down at Best Buy buying my first Airware. The rest is history as they say.

Nov 19, 2009
Ky
Been listening to "The Roadhouse" all day today and it is great so far. I grew up on a farm and spent the winters stripping tobacco (pulling the leaves off of the stalks) and my dad always played country music. These songs bring me back to those days. :)

ClubSteeler

Oct 16, 2008
Been listening to "The Roadhouse" all day today and it is great so far. I grew up on a farm and spent the winters stripping tobacco (pulling the leaves off of the stalks) and my dad always played country music. These songs bring me back to those days. :)

Welcome. I got Sirius for christmas a few years ago and said it was a stupid gift because I only have a 10 minute commute to work. Well... ended up loving it, recorded 4 hours of Howard every night on to cassette, eventually got a stiletto, and now listen 9 hours a day at work, and record 6 hours every night.

Isn't it amazing how music takes you back in time in your memory?

I love to have a few scotches and listen to hair nation, and I'm 13 again. I remember the little girls that I adored but was too shy to ask out, playing baseball, old buddies etc... Each song takes me back to when it was it was popular. Good memories.

v1ru5

Oct 24, 2008
Harrisburg PA.
Even with all my bitchin' and complaining that I do I think I'll probably be a sub for life. My problem is some of the programming decisions they make.

MNXMFan

Oct 24, 2008
I just turned mine off......

Well, I took a free 90 day offer i got when cancelling, but once that is up, I'm probably going to take a break at the very least. The magic is gone....

Nov 19, 2009
Ky
I just turned mine off......

Well, I took a free 90 day offer i got when cancelling, but once that is up, I'm probably going to take a break at the very least. The magic is gone....

I am very new to Sat radio and these boards, but I have noticed that some of the folks on here are exceptionally bad at canceling. Most of the post I read (about canceling) start with I called to cancel and then a litany of reasons why they chose to do so, but in the end they fail at their attempt to cancel and remain subscribers (either comped or at a reduced rate).

Last edited: