Need an XM Tao?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MM

Administrator
Oct 9, 2008
New England
I have a Tao in great shape if anyone is interested.

Here is what is included:

Tao XM2Go radio
Carrying Case
Carrying Clip
Car Kit (antenna, dock, power cord)
(2) Home Kits (antenna, dock, AC power cord)
Home Kit (NIB) (Remote #1 included)
Remote #2

I can post pics if necessary. It seems like this was barely used.

How much is all this worth?

Thanks.

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
Yeah those were some great radios! There are still many XM'ers out there using these babies too. They were tough devices!

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
Yeah those were some great radios! There are still many XM'ers out there using these babies too. They were tough devices!

I have two MyFi's over 4 years old. The MyFi is considered the same device internally as the TAO. If someone wants a simple reliable XM receiver that can also record, consider the TAO for sale.

(I am not on commission - :p )

willie321

Oct 18, 2008
Pennsylvania
I have one that plays up to 10 hours a day in the office docked in an Altec Lansing speaker set up. Holds 5 hours of recorded music In addition don't forget the uncrippled fm transmitter! I still laugh at the e-mail XM sent me offering to cripple the transmitter via ferrite beads...

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
I have one that plays up to 10 hours a day in the office docked in an Altec Lansing speaker set up.

My office setup is also via the Altec Lansing speaker. MyFi's and TAO's rule!

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
I have two MyFi's over 4 years old. The MyFi is considered the same device internally as the TAO. If someone wants a simple reliable XM receiver that can also record, consider the TAO for sale.

(I am not on commission - :p )

I had the Pioneer model, I can't remember what it was called Airware? I do agree these are some very reliable radios. These are another reason that XM was always known for having such good hardware. These sold very well for XM.

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
Here is the Pioneer Airware:

Here is the MyFi which I have two of:

Here is the TAO MM is selling. All three are the same great device internally.

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
Man if that thing had a colored screen on it, I'd buy it from MM right now! I love a color screen, but those things were fantastic, I miss having mine seeing the pictures!

Thanks goreds

Status
Not open for further replies.