And here are a few pics:

Reactions: semipenguin

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Comic Relief

Captain Bad,

No luck on the tune for you, but I had to share a couple of pix from my own field maneuvers.

In response to "CPT. Badmotherfarker - bad mo-fo with a big gun of the US Army,"
I present "Dishwasher 3rd Class HecticGoober of the corner pub."

Thanks for doing the real work. We're all better off if I keep my day job. . . .

JoeTan

Oct 14, 2008
Is that a Tipmann paint gun? I think I have that one....but I don't recognize the barrel.

Oct 10, 2008
Chicago

Cpt bad: place your flashlight and glasses case on the non-firing side of your LBE. It'll help you qualify better thus giving you more points and making your OER's look better. Hope the Army life is treating you well. Show 'em what's what!

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
It was there for a second. Abba?

Yeah, Super Trooper...:p

How about Iron Maiden, The Trooper...:)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgqxQmAbTBc]YouTube - Iron Maiden-The trooper videoclip[/ame]

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Is that a Tipmann paint gun? I think I have that one....but I don't recognize the barrel.

Yeah. It's Tippmann A-5 with a Flat-line barrel. It puts a backspin on the ball that's supposed to help it fly straiter, longer. I'm not digging the Flat-line though and am thinking about upgrading to a sniper barrel. Some of the other guys are having better luck with those.

We played with some guys that have the high end ESPN8 The Ocho style guns last weekend and got lit up pretty good. Still had good and stupid time though.

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.

Cpt bad: place your flashlight and glasses case on the non-firing side of your LBE. It'll help you qualify better thus giving you more points and making your OER's look better. Hope the Army life is treating you well. Show 'em what's what!

Those LBE's suck balls. Fricken gas mask under the arm is retarded. Nothing like 1970's technology for training.