Ned's 12 Inch Meaty Mandingo

Chob

Oct 11, 2008
Albany, NY
www.kingbubba.com
Without a doubt, that segment today with the sandwich shop guy was some of the funniest shit I've heard on either FM or satellite. :jj: It was kind of reminiscent of the match game or other Stern segments filled with double entendres to push the boundaries back in the day.

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
Agreed - loved that the guy couldn't quite get it together... though he is a major good sport for putting up with it all. Not sure how easy it is to tell your employees to push the "side of man sauce"!

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
I could see this bit happening about 5-6 years ago. Howard would have had a fuckin' FIELD DAY on Tom if Bubba could be allowed to say "meaty man sauce" and Howard couldn't even have talked ABOUT the bit in general.

Before all is said and done, I really, really hope I get to hear the bit about Robin's sink fellatio story. Howard's blow-up that day was very impressive.

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
I'd have to pass on the mayo, but would definitely go with the Man Sauce :D

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
I'm not complaining, but how in the hell can Bubba talk about "man sauce coming out of their mouths" "and 12 inches of cut or uncut meat" but Howard can't do this:

(Excuse the quality of the picture. It was the first one I found.)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUZ_3AKox8w]YouTube - "The Match Game" scene from Howard Stern's PRIVATE PARTS[/ame]

Jackie: So I can't say "Big cock", but you can say "Big cock coming out of my mouth"?
Howard: That's correct!
Jackie: That sucks!
Fred: Did you just say "Big cock coming out of your mouth sucks?"

:2funny:

If the FCC ever catches on to this...oh, they won't. They only care about Howard's words and Janet's tit.

Hatuxka

Dec 1, 2008
The stupid lameness of the bit from their morning show was only exceeded by how sad it was, with all the veiled references and cheezy double entedres. It points up what is missing having to use that sophomoric shit to fill air time on terrestrial radio instead of the raunchy crude and goddamn funny stuff they could do before every day and now only on Fridays.