NBA....anyone???

Discussion in 'NBA' started by AJ_II, Oct 21, 2008.

1. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

Everyone thank MM for the new NBA sub-forum...:woohoo:

:D
  2. goreds2

goreds2 Well-Known Member

Cool Thanks, this should be a fun place when the "2nd Season" (Playoffs) begin.

It's amazing how good my SIXERS are playing without Elton Brand.
    :ter:

THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE PHILADELPHIA 76ERS

gosixers2
  3. AJ_II

AJ_II Well-Known Member

Hey this is pretty cool...a big thank you to MM! And to Aaron and semi for backing my idea!

Now, hopefully this forum will be popular enough to warrant its creation. Like I said though, it's gotta be more popular than The Virus forum, right?
  4. MM

MM Administrator

Now you make sure this forum stays busy. ;)
  5. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

Thank you MM for creating the NBA forum! I agree hopefully this forum will stay active.
  6. goreds2

goreds2 Well-Known Member

7. geosync

geosync Well-Known Member

Nice win Philly. Lakers squandered another game late. Ariza fell asleep at the wheel. Hey, foul the guy already.
  8. AJ_II

AJ_II Well-Known Member

Rockets all the way up to the two spot in the West after beating the Spurs on Sunday afternoon. As good as that sounds, they're still just 2.5 games out of SEVENTH place. It's really jumbled up out West in the standings. They play the Jazz tonight (10:30 eastern, TNT) in Salt Lake City where Utah doesn't lose very often, and the Rockets don't win very often. Whatever ends up happening with these last few weeks of the season, I'm just hoping Houston doesn't draw Utah yet again in the first round. They've taken the Rockets out the previous two seasons, I'd rather not make it three in a row.

Current playoff matchups - http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/matchups?season=2009