Nationwide at Nashville...

BobBski

Nov 30, 2008
Buckeye Lake, Ohio
KB lites em up....tires catch fire in victory burn out....busts up the guitar like Jimmy Hendrix in victory lane....he definately knows how to keep folks talking about him...good or bad. :buttrock:

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
didn't see it live but I taped it.

tires catch fire in victory burn out...

Can't wait to see that. I've seen some pics. :clap:

busts up the guitar like Jimmy Hendrix in victory lane

DAMN! I wish he'd have sent it to me instead! :eek:

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
I recorded the race & am listening to the race right now. Then as I'm browsing & read on 4wide that Kyle smashed the guitar in victory lane :shock: :p

I love this guy :D

They need to clone 41 more like him & put him in the other cars :)
Posted via Mobile Device

BobBski

Nov 30, 2008
Buckeye Lake, Ohio
Just heard on Sirius....every team member got a piece of the guitar and are EXTREMELY happy about the whole deal. His team is definately behind him...thought it was cool during the introductions at the All Star race....whole team comes out and does his victory bow....:ter:

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
They need to clone 41 more like him & put him in the other cars

Hey! You stole that line for me didn't you? :p

His team is definately behind him...thought it was cool during the introductions at the All Star race....whole team comes out and does his victory bow....

Yeah, the last two years they've done that. Every time I hear a crew member being interviewed, usually on CB's show, they're with Kyle all the way. ;)

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
I just watched the nationwide highlights on nascar.com. Boy I wish NOS was the sponsor for Kyle in the cup series.

First, I love the NOS energy shots. Second, what a fantastic looking car and uniforms. Third, I think Kyle really loves those "old" cars used in NW races. (I bet most drivers do though...)

That guitar smash was very Pete Townshend. :headbang:

Calypso

Queen Calypso
Apr 29, 2009
carsandcombat.com
I just watched the nationwide highlights on nascar.com. Boy I wish NOS was the sponsor for Kyle in the cup series.

First, I love the NOS energy shots. Second, what a fantastic looking car and uniforms. Third, I think Kyle really loves those "old" cars used in NW races. (I bet most drivers do though...)

That guitar smash was very Pete Townshend. :headbang:

Too bad Kyle's not a rockstar...lol :buttrock:

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
Yeah, I'd bet he'd be as awesome a rocker as he is a driver.

And you would LOVE him and buy every one of his CD's! :bigclap:

:rolleyes:

Calypso

Queen Calypso
Apr 29, 2009
carsandcombat.com
Yeah, I'd bet he'd be as awesome a rocker as he is a driver.

And you would LOVE him and buy every one of his CD's! :bigclap:

:rolleyes:

Guitar_Emote_Hero_revamp_by_CookiemagiK.gif

That's as close to a rockstar he'll ever be..

Sirius01_8

Oct 14, 2008
He had every right to smash that guitar if he wanted to, he EARNED it by WINNING the race, what he does with the trophy is his own business.

Last edited: