National Enquirer picture of Robin

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
Nothing screams sexy quite like a visor and one-piece bathing suit!

In all fairness to Robin though, she's not bad for a 57-year old.

robin-quivers-bathing-suit-.jpg

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
she is 57 or whatever, and still not hot. I just find nothing attractive about robin, not sure how jimmy was into her.

geosync

Oct 13, 2008
Portland, Or
Jimmy was into the plugs. Those G bags look to be weighing her whole body down to the ground in this pic. Rough.

IronJabroni

Oct 13, 2008
jeez after all the weight loss talk and enema-ing I was expecting her to be rail thin

dZilla

Oct 17, 2008
Cold North
There is NOTHING attractive about Robin, 57 or not... All the talk on the radio made me think that she was at least 'reasonably thin'..... but dear god.

There are plenty of 50+ 'celebrities' that I'd rather do/see

Die_LaMattres

Oct 13, 2008
Imagine drinking those soups, eating vegetarian, flying to California getting sauna or heat treatments, and taking coffee enemas only to look like that.

Hahahahaha.....she's nothing short of disgusting - at any age. :jj:

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
I don't find Robin attractive either, but to call her things like "gross" and "disgusting"? Come on...that's a little too over-the-top I think. This is "gross" and "disgusting"...

fat-under-dress.jpg

Imagine drinking those soups, eating vegetarian, flying to California getting sauna or heat treatments, and taking coffee enemas only to look like that.

Imagine what she might look like if she didn't do those things.

Spokker

Jan 15, 2009
There is NOTHING attractive about Robin, 57 or not... All the talk on the radio made me think that she was at least 'reasonably thin'..... but dear god.

There are plenty of 50+ 'celebrities' that I'd rather do/see

Jesus Christ, shut the fuck up. We're going to criticize old women for looking old? She isn't huge but she isn't a stick figure either. You don't know what a real woman looks like. Go jump off a cliff. you cunt.