Nascar settles lawsuit with Grant

DexterMorgan

Oct 22, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
NASCAR settles lawsuit with Grant: At a mediation held in New York on December 3, 2008, Ms. Mauricia Grant settled her discrimination lawsuit with her former employer, NASCAR. Ms. Grant was represented by her attorneys Morelli Ratner PC. NASCAR was represented by Jackson Lewis. Neither NASCAR nor Ms. Grant admits liability or wrongdoing by way of the settlement. “We’re glad to have the case settled on mutually acceptable terms,†said NASCAR Managing Director of Corporate Communications Ramsey Poston. “NASCAR remains dedicated to maintaining a professional work environment for all employees at all times and we wish Ms. Grant well in her future endeavors.†The specific terms of the settlement agreement remain confidential and both sides agreed not to publicly discuss the details of the case or the terms of the agreement going forward.(NASCAR PR)(12-18-2008)

Interesting.

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
I'd be really interested to see how much money is left over after about 5 years. It's amazing how many lottery winners end up broke after a few years.

antsie

Oct 20, 2008
Can't remember
I still have my millions from the lottery. I go to work every day out of boredom. I think I take a two week vacation, starting today !!!! :)