NASCAR.com's TrackPass is free this weekend

antsie

Oct 20, 2008
Can't remember
When it first came out I did, but used it only a handful of times, so I cancelled after the first year. Now I watch it on TV and put MRN on.

Do you have it?

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
Got it, love it. I have the sound played through the surround sound so that we get all of the action. I like being able to have any drivers feed as well as the track officials feed. As far as the scanner goes, it's the same as being there. The realtime stats are also great to see how you driver is doing, especially when not on camera. The RaceView option is great for when the TV goes to commercial. You can still tell exactly what is happening on the track, with any driver. The way I looked at it, it was basically as cheap as a single ticket to Martinsville only it is for the entire season. :bigthumbup:

antsie

Oct 20, 2008
Can't remember
I always wondered if people liked it. You're proof that it's a good thing. Thanks, and I may have to check it out again.

Sirius goes through my surround sound, so I can mute the TV and listen to MRN. Moody, Bags, Barney and the rest of MRN is awesome during a race on surround sound!!

flap_jackson

Nov 10, 2008
I subcribed to it for a year or two, but then cancelled a few months ago so I could get Slacker Plus. :bigthumbup: