Nascar Commercials

Oct 20, 2008
Cobblestone Grave
Which ones are you sick of and which ones would you love to see over and over? I for one am getting sick of the Jeff Gordon Hologram one (I love Gordon but its annoying) and I am so done with the Aflac one with the duck and Edwards. I am so happy that Lowes changed the commercial where JJ is running around fixing things and Chad says "Jimmie what are you doing?" Jimmie says "Welding Chad!", that one drives me nuts.

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
Are these the commercials on the radio, or on TV?

I'm sick of the one about the fastest whatever in NASCAR. Haven't heard the commercial in a few days, maybe a week or so. At the end of the commercial, the rock band singer says something that you can't understand. It sounds like he's say Abudabi Abu Grabe...:confused:

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
I like the ones where that song 'Lets see how far we've come'(I thinks thats what its called)is being played in the background. The "This is our NASCAR" commercials. I don't know what it is about them.

Cementups

Oct 23, 2008
My favorite TV commercial is Harvick telling the guy to get a new girlfriend and the looks he gets from the other guys.

antsie

Oct 20, 2008
Can't remember
I love the Harvick one too! It's probably because they haven't played it to death as
as they have with the others and I haven't become annoyed with it yet :)

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
'Lets see how far we've come'

Oh, jeez, I can't stand that song. Sounds like a bunch of drunken lumberjacks dancing around the top of a barren hill.

Les2

Oct 26, 2008
My favorite TV commercial is Harvick telling the guy to get a new girlfriend and the looks he gets from the other guys.

That one by far is the best I've seen! I just about spit tea everywhere when I seen that, the wife about fell off the couch laughing so hard. That answer he gave was so unexpected....:hah:

Easy Money

Oct 25, 2008
MS
www.myspace.com
None of the looks are as funny as the way Sadler looks at Harvick, that is hilarious! As for annoying as hell, why do they advertise ch. 128, ON CH. 128!? If Im already listening to 128, why do I need to be reminded to listen to said channel?:scratch: Stupid and annoying. "Look how far we've come" is Matchbox 20, I like it myself.
The worst has to be that dam Dodge song with the western theme, its awful! Not to mention how bad they suck right now!:hah:

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
The worst has to be that dam Dodge song with the western theme, its awful! Not to mention how bad they suck right now!

Ha! So how long has the new engine been in the works? It was supposed to be out in the latter part of the '07 season. Maybe they could get a bail-out from congress.

Easy Money

Oct 25, 2008
MS
www.myspace.com
Ha! So how long has the new engine been in the works? It was supposed to be out in the latter part of the '07 season. Maybe they could get a bail-out from congress.

Why not, Id rather see it blown in nascar where I could at least enjoy it, rather than to hear about another weekend retreat for a bunch of dam crooks!

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
So back onto the topic.... Commercials. I think Harvick's commercial is the best with the girlfriend comment.