MySXM (My Control) *Personalized Streaming* for SiriusXM

SIRIUSaboutXM

DRC Special Contributor
Oct 29, 2008
Anderson, SC
According to this new message, some Comedy channels can now be customized, but I tried them all and none worked.

Attachments

• MySXM-1.jpg
    MySXM-1.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 26

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
I wondered what the announcement or change was. For a minute I thought they were out of beta, but I guess they must just be tinkering around with expanding it a bit.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
I wondered what the announcement or change was. For a minute I thought they were out of beta, but I guess they must just be tinkering around with expanding it a bit.

They must be getting close. I just opened it a few minutes ago and there's a notification you have to close that points you to the "MyControl" feature.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Beta must be about over.
It says "MySXM - Beta" and not all of the channels that used to have settings, still have the MySXM controls working. They must be in the process of updating channels.

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
I think MySXM is just the start. And it's a great one at that. What SiriusXM has that the competition can't come close to is unique exclusive content. A friend of mine brought up the brilliant idea that maybe in the future if you have a SiriusXM account and are a big fan of X celebrity or artist that you could simply just type in their name on the online player and pull up all the interviews or live performances that happened on the service.

The fact that they are opening up the doors to more content than what everyone else gets is just the beginning.

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
I've been testing out the MySXM and I really like it!! Any news on when the app will be updated with new features?

Last edited:

sgniwder

Nov 10, 2008
This is a great feature! I'm loving this new way to listen. I have always complained that these stations play the same songs over and over again. To be able to play less of these and more of others is great.

Reactions: Kryptonite

SIRIUSaboutXM

DRC Special Contributor
Oct 29, 2008
Anderson, SC
Finally got the invite for the survey- nice that they are putting so much extra effort in getting lots of feedback before they release it to other devices. Hard to be patient, but should be worth the wait. Mods might want to keep an eye on the servers :eek:mfg: when this hits, this thread might explode :big:

Attachments

• MySXM Feedback.jpg
    MySXM Feedback.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 22

SIRIUSaboutXM

DRC Special Contributor
Oct 29, 2008
Anderson, SC
2 more channels just got customizable. I think your'e gonna like this-go to the settings list to find out which ones!

Edit- now find out what Get Smart & another new channel have in common.

Last edited:

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
New Channels Added:
Pop2K, Radio Margaritaville, XMLM, The Joint, The Groove, Real Jazz, The Spa, Bluesville, On Broadway, Symphony Hall

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
My Android updated 2 days ago and was working fine. I'll check again.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Update:

I'm at v2.2 build 22068 and it's playing AOK.