MySiriusStudio Question

manicspike

Sep 11, 2009
I reinstalled it after a while because I actually didn't think I needed it, no use for the mp3 part. But I didn't even know about the streaming radio feature. I would love to be able to use that since that was taken away due to it becoming part of the Premium service. I tried logging in for the feature but it wouldn't work. Is it because of the premium service? I'm assuming my disc is obsolete now.

MM

Administrator
Oct 9, 2008
New England
Online streaming is now a premium service. My still works, but I am guessing it will end when my radio is up for renewal in November.

I am sure your CD is obsolete.

Did you download the latest version from Sirius.com?

manicspike

Sep 11, 2009
Yes I did update to the latest version and I still couldn't get an internet connection. You confirmed that it's only a Premium service now. I was hoping that I could get around it with Studio. It's just kind of stupid to leave that feature in when it won't even work.

MM

Administrator
Oct 9, 2008
New England
It seems as if some of these things (MSS) have been abandoned by Sirius.

We still do not have updated logos for the SL2......

manicspike

Sep 11, 2009
Makes sense, I have the 10, that never upates, and is that even made anymore? I heard that it was phased out.

johninbricknj

Oct 14, 2008
NJ
I installed MSS using the original disc on a new HTPC build, worked just fine for online steaming.
I renewed my subs(3) before the deadline so I would not have to pay for it.
Ofcourse I can't connect my S50 to my vista computer but I can still stream.

Allanon

Oct 17, 2008
I never succeeded at getting online streaming through MSS. I think it's because I have a Canadian subscription; it probably only supports US subs.

Fortunately, I can use Pulsar instead of an annoying browser based player.

mmdareu

Sep 20, 2009
F m adaptor

Is there any f m adaptors that will work on a inv 2 radio besides the adaptors that u have to take the radio out of vehicle to hook it up. I have this radio to use in company truck can not take the radio to hook it up, any advice what i can do the signal sucks