Myley Cyrus Mountain out of Molehole

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
This a trivial thread but there doesn't seem to be much activity here right now. Howard and Robin and Ralph did their best to make a big deal about Myley Cyrus's off-hand comment "I'm going to ruin them [Radiohead]"... It was a 16 year old expressing her disappointment at not meeting them... what the hell ... they were performing on the same show.... She withdrew it immediately ... Artie tried to be fair to her but Howard and Robin talked right over him and Ralph called her a "cunt"... Pretty cold trio...

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
2089227578_188795f5cf.jpg

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
Judging from past threads, I think we all know know who the Miley Cyrus fan . . . . errrr, uhhhhm . . . admirer is. ;)

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
I just think Howard,Robin and Ralph thought it was funny that she didn't get her way. Come on this girl gets her way all the time. She's dating a 21 yearold guy and her dad is cool with that. I guess as long as she keeps the money train on the track he doesn't care. Its refrshing to hear that someone said NO to her.

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
Judging from past threads, I think we all know know who the Miley Cyrus fan . . . . errrr, uhhhhm . . . admirer is. ;)

Not a fan (although her famous jogging photo might change my mind)... Not a very good singer.... I think I have become a Taylor Swift fan... loved that Crossroads she did with Def Leppard.... some serious legs

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
To quote Fla fla Flo-Hi: "Do you get the show?"

Meaning what???? That everything he says is for humor therefore not subject to comment? Should this forum be limited to "That was funny" or "That was not funny"..??? His stock in trade is his honest commentary...If everything he said were made up or not his true feelings then no one would listen. He sometimes tries to squirm out of what he has said by claiming it was only a comedy act but you and I know he pretty much believes what he is saying unless it is something about his plastic surgery ...

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
To quote Fla fla Flo-Hi: "Do you get the show?"

Psssst . . . not only will they insist they "get" the show, some of them think they are actually part of it. Just look at all the "We're just doing what Howard does!! We should be able to criticize just like him!!" posts. :rolleyes:

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
That's a brilliant approach... mischaracterize a post or posts....throw in a nonsequitur, bang into a few walls and declare victory... The George Bush School of Argument...

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
That's a brilliant approach... mischaracterize a post or posts....throw in a nonsequitur, bang into a few walls and declare victory... The George Bush School of Argument...

"Declare victory!??"

I didn't know there was a battle.

huh.jpg

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
I didn't hear the comments on THSS or Cyrus' original one, but I don't buy the retraction. It was either a PR recovery effort or passive-aggressive from the start. Either way, I couldn't care less about some snobby kid not getting backstage passes and a meet-and-greet.

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
I didn't hear the comments on THSS or Cyrus' original one, but I don't buy the retraction. It was either a PR recovery effort or passive-aggressive from the start. Either way, I couldn't care less about some snobby kid not getting backstage passes and a meet-and-greet.

As I said, it's a pretty trivial subject but no one's posting much.
Howard made a big deal about her comment and then played the interview tape... and it really wasn't much... and Artie said so... but Howard, Robin and Ralph wanted to do a full dump on her and proceeded to dump or in Ralph's case call her a cunt... It wasn't a backstage pass thing or a meet and greet... I think that she and the band were performers at the Grammys... She was probably a presenter too.. She said she was a big fan of Radiohead and was disappointed when they wouldn't let her visit.. I don't know that she is a snobby kid but she is a hand over fist money making institution at 16 who has probably sold more records than Radiohead.....could be wrong...

How about a juicy new thread from soneone...

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
As I said, it's a pretty trivial subject but no one's posting much.
Howard made a big deal about her comment and then played the interview tape... and it really wasn't much... and Artie said so... but Howard, Robin and Ralph wanted to do a full dump on her and proceeded to dump or in Ralph's case call her a cunt... It wasn't a backstage pass thing or a meet and greet... I think that she and the band were performers at the Grammys... She was probably a presenter too.. She said she was a big fan of Radiohead and was disappointed when they wouldn't let her visit.. I don't know that she is a snobby kid but she is a hand over fist money making institution at 16 who has probably sold more records than Radiohead.....could be wrong...

How about a juicy new thread from soneone...

Ok so because she makes money and has sold albums everyone should bow to her? Just because you sell a lot of albums doesn't mean you have credability. Like I said before..... To me it sounded like a spoiled brat who always gets her way and this time she didn't. By the way,lets see how many albums she sells when those little girls grow up. New Kids quit selling albums when their fans grew up too.

VinnyM27

Oct 14, 2008
This a trivial thread but there doesn't seem to be much activity here right now. Howard and Robin and Ralph did their best to make a big deal about Myley Cyrus's off-hand comment "I'm going to ruin them [Radiohead]"... It was a 16 year old expressing her disappointment at not meeting them... what the hell ... they were performing on the same show.... She withdrew it immediately ... Artie tried to be fair to her but Howard and Robin talked right over him and Ralph called her a "cunt"... Pretty cold trio...

It's kind of stupid, as is the media. I don't think Howard backed off the "ruin them" thing and concentrated on the sense of entitlement that she has.

And Ralph is an old closet queen....and there is nothing sadder than an old queen. When he is honest about that, maybe his opinion will matter.