My visit to TSS-Radio!

mrpacs

Oct 11, 2008
Connecticut
A big shout out to my Bud TSSTaylor, (on the left, me on the right), for allowing me to enter the braincenter of TSS-Radio last week. Mr. Taylor was kind enough to provide me with a tour and many, many free Sirius giveaways. Yes, it's quite an operation that he run's about 5 minutes from The Magnificent mile/Michigan Avenue in Chicago. Tom was kind enough to drive me back to my Michigan Avenue hotel as well - while giving a demo of a very cool GPS that he has in his pocket rocket of a car! Thanks again Tom! :)

Rob

photo1.jpg

photo.jpg

MM

Administrator
Oct 9, 2008
New England
Nice pics! TSS is a great place to visit.

I was there in April and I was doing my part when I was there. I helped get product packaged and ready to ship.

Everyone who works there is very friendly and good at what they do.

mrpacs

Oct 11, 2008
Connecticut
Nice pics! TSS is a great place to visit.

I was there in April and I was doing my part when I was there. I helped get product packaged and ready to ship.

Everyone who works there is very friendly and good at what they do.

iPhone pic's!

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
It was very cool to meet you. I think its a fun place to work. I hope that other people let me know if they are in town and take them around if they want as well. Sometimes it may be too hectic.

I keep trying to get Semi Penguin to stop by but he complains about driving through Chicago and the low bridges. There is a low bridge about 2 blocks from us that Monthly has Trucks get stuck under it or have the tops ripped off. So don't take the North Ave exit.

Hopefully business for you was good in Chicago and next time you come by feel free to come again. And say hello to my Moms library in CT.

Vols44

Oct 18, 2008
TSS= A+ In My Book

Just got Josh at TSS support to help me with a pair of bad antenna headphones. TSS rocks around the clock. I can't see myself doing business with any other supplier.