My observation about bubba's friday sirius show

Discussion in 'Howard Stern' started by beaniemac, Feb 2, 2009.

1. beaniemac

beaniemac Well-Known Member

I have noticed that this year since there is only 1 sirius show, that bubba is trying to cram in all their bubba raw stuff into that 4 hours. meaning on fridays we are forced to hear an over abundance of strippers , naked chicks, putting balls in someone's face, or bear antics.

its like due to them trying to get all their visual stuff done then, sirius subscribers are forced to listen to that show. and most of us know those kind of shows do not typically make for great radio.

2. Snoozer

Snoozer Well-Known Member

Unfortunately I think you’re on to something here. Some people have already discussed this a bit. I’m trying to enjoy the Friday show but the last couple have been difficult. I’m giving the next few a chance but I think I’m all but done with his show.

I wish him luck but I don’t like the repeat show for a number of reasons I’ve posted before….
    Hopefully sometime down the road he’ll be able to put on the show he used to on Sirius.

3. hank-the-dwarf

hank-the-dwarf Well-Known Member

Welcome to the revolution.

4. hank-the-dwarf

hank-the-dwarf Well-Known Member

Oh yea Bubba thinks your an entitled fuck for wanting something other than Bubba raw radio.:smug:

5. beaniemac

im not gonna pay for bubba raw the same way I wouldn't pay for HTV. it might be kinda cool, but I'm not gonna pay the equivalent of a subscription for an online service.

6. kryptonite

kryptonite Well-Known Member

I'm not saying any person is better than the other, or any "premium service" is better than the other, but one thing I do like about BubbaRaw is you can access it from any computer.

Go to a friend's house and show him BubbaRaw...easy.
    Go to a friend's house and show him HowardTV...not as easy. He may not even have it available.

7. beaniemac

I have never tried bubba raw, but I have had HTV before. HTV is cool, but bubba raw seems cool too. but given the quality of both shows, I never feel a necessity to see it as well.

8. Snoozer

Snoozer Well-Known Member

I wish they could offer HTV online somehow. I'd give it a shot since it isn't available here.