My Dad

Bandwagon03

Oct 13, 2008
Rural Retreat, VA
Well, sorry for the late responses, I have been on Vacation.

Wolfie, sorry for your loss man, I will be praying for you and your family. As odd as it may seem, it has been my experience that your family will be even stronger after this.

Casual, sorry to hear about your wife's grandmother. As many people have mentioned, sometimes death is welcomed, and in the end is accepted easily.

Biaviian

Nov 17, 2008
Wolf, Phillip...

I am so sorry. Take comfort in the fact that your dad's pain is over and he's in a better place. My prayers are with all of your family.

We love you, you knucklehead. Hang in there and celebrate the life--don't mourn the loss.

Dave

My thoughts exactly, except for the Dave part.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
really sad stuff all around. wolf loss of a parent is something u never get over no matter how much time passes. sorry to say it but thats how it is. casual, ur in-law folks are dealing w/the same thing right now. just be sure to be there for them right now.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
bump for respect outta one of our best friends here at drc. and my personal friend. hope mom is getting along as best she can.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
bump for respect outta one of our best friends here at drc. and my personal friend. hope mom is getting along as best she can.

Thanks man! My mom is doing a lot better now. We will be holding a memorial service this weekend, it will probably be a bit rough for my mom, but she will have her friends and family there for her.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Thanks man! My mom is doing a lot better now. We will be holding a memorial service this weekend, it will probably be a bit rough for my mom, but she will have her friends and family there for her.

hope everything went as well as it could this past weekend.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
hope everything went as well as it could this past weekend.

The memorial service went well, we had over 20 friends attended. I just been a bit busy cleaning some of my dad stuff, he was somewhat of a hoarder. He own so much crap and my mom doesn't want it in the house anymore. So now my sister and I are dividing some things out, selling things, but mainly I own some new stuff like power tools and couple of tool boxes full of tools.

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
The memorial service went well, we had over 20 friends attended. I just been a bit busy cleaning some of my dad stuff, he was somewhat of a hoarder. He own so much crap and my mom doesn't want it in the house anymore. So now my sister and I are dividing some things out, selling things, but mainly I own some new stuff like power tools and couple of tool boxes full of tools.
Take care - It takes time to heal.