My account was slammed yesterday!

sportboy

Dec 18, 2008
I called in to customer service a couple of days ago to do a radio swap. The rep did do this for me. But, what I didn't know and she never mentioned is that she added premium internet radio onto my account. And she switched my account over to a billing account(the one which charges 2 dollars a month).

I have a lifetime sub., it was a one time payment. She should have never switched my acct. over to the 2 dollar per month billing.

After the rep performed the swap, I told her I was having problem logging in to my online account, she told me where to go and what user and pass info to use. This did not work and I ask her, what next. She hung up the phone on me.

Last night, I called in to get the 2 dollar billing and premium internet(2.99) deleted off my account. It took me 45 min. to explain to this rep what happened. She then told me both issues would be taken care of and a credit would be issued on my credit card.

I'll see what happens. I hope the 2nd rep got my account changes right.

Vols44

Oct 18, 2008
I'd ask for a Customer Satisfaction rep and make them fix the account while you refresh your online and verify the changes. It will initially take three business days for your credit card company to subtract the charge.

melloyello

May 8, 2009
What I can't figure out is why all these changes are taking place and noone is informing me of it. I can no longer log in to the online radio through one username and in November I won't be able to log in under the other one. And they even changed my log in username and password w/o telling me. I hope they don't think I am going to pay $2.99/month for this so called upgraded online radio. In fact they are going to lose my business all together b/c of this change. Not my fault they are in debt, why should I bail them out?