Mug Shots

Wolf

Jewbacca
Oct 11, 2008
Koop's Basement
www.wolfyre13.com
I was watching my local news and all the sudden this mug shot of this woman and I laughed out load, damn she looks crazy! So I wanted to share her mug shot to everyone and create a thread for them. Has anyone else here seen any crazy mug shots lately or in the past.

Former Beauty Queen Pleads Guilty to Kidnapping

TUCSON - From a Pima County beauty queen to a confessed kidnapper -- former University of Arizona law student Kumari Fulbright has pleaded guilty to kidnapping.

Tucson Police say she abducted and tortured her ex-boyfriend in December 2007, with help from several accomplices.

Fulbright and her accomplices were arrested after a former boyfriend told police he'd been tied up, tortured, and robbed. The man's injuries included bite marks, swollen hands and marks on his wrists.

The man told investigators he escaped after 8 to 10 hours, upon struggling with the then-25-year-old Fulbright over a gun.

Fulbright will be sentenced on March 1.

TX WJ

Intelligent Donkey
Oct 15, 2008
Chucktown
I was watching my local news and all the sudden this mug shot of this woman and I laughed out load, damn she looks crazy! So I wanted to share her mug shot to everyone and create a thread for them. Has anyone else here seen any crazy mug shots lately or in the past.

Former Beauty Queen Pleads Guilty to Kidnapping

TUCSON - From a Pima County beauty queen to a confessed kidnapper -- former University of Arizona law student Kumari Fulbright has pleaded guilty to kidnapping.

Tucson Police say she abducted and tortured her ex-boyfriend in December 2007, with help from several accomplices.

Fulbright and her accomplices were arrested after a former boyfriend told police he'd been tied up, tortured, and robbed. The man's injuries included bite marks, swollen hands and marks on his wrists.

The man told investigators he escaped after 8 to 10 hours, upon struggling with the then-25-year-old Fulbright over a gun.

Fulbright will be sentenced on March 1.
She looked rough cleaned up.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule

i read an article that this guys downed a bag of coke right as the cop was walking to his car.

limegrass69

Confused
Oct 12, 2008
New York
What has this world come to when you can't throw your whore a little beating?? :eek:

Some people can be so touchy. Pardon me, your highness.