Ms. Howard Stern Dating Game

Chance00

Oct 15, 2008
Chicago
Miss Howard Stern Dating Game

Did you guys hear this? They brought in 3 millionaires for Andrea to pick from. She was unbelievable! I know she's a money grubbing skank but my god.

Some highlights/quotes from Andrea...

$10,000/mo will work for most months unless she needs hair extensions.

"How much would you pay me if we went out today?"

"As long as you do what I say we won't have any problems"

She wants a prenup so that when she becomes rich and famous her husband can't have any of her money.

Last edited:

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
I'm facinatied by her. Part of it has to be an act right? LOL The segment was funny just based on the shit that would come out of her mouth lol. I was really hoping the guy who got pissed at her would really set her off and there would be a big fight. Close, but it didn't happen.

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
she's terrible, but I found the segment entertaining. whats even funnier is she's totally delusional and that looks wise, she has totally jumped the shark.

she has a gut now. I wish I had the pictures. but they showed on SFN how she's fat now. but that site is blocked from my job.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
She Jumped the Shark in 2005.

She's what, 30 by now? The shine on that penny has worn off a while ago.

I bet she would have been better off not surviving that car wreck.

Reactions: Ehilbert1

Chance00

Oct 15, 2008
Chicago

She's 28 and again said she'll kill herself when she turns 30.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
She's 28 and again said she'll kill herself when she turns 30.

Oopf! She probably will.

She needs some sort of epiphany or (more) traumatic event in her life in order for her to get her shit together.

Much like Artie, I believe the show is poison for her.

Chance00

Oct 15, 2008
Chicago
@sternshow just tweeted this...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYiCa4ZPpI0]YouTube - ‪HOWARD STERN: Miss Howard Stern returns for The Dating Game w/rich guys.‬‏[/ame]

She looks like she's lost whatever weight they said she put on. doesn't look heavy to me (though I can't see her stomach).

Reactions: Ehilbert1

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
Oopf! She probably will.

She needs some sort of epiphany or (more) traumatic event in her life in order for her to get her shit together.

Much like Artie, I believe the show is poison for her.

I don't know how much more traumatic she can get after hitting a tree drunk driving and almost dying.

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)

she's definitely 30 plus. she tried to lie and say she was 28, but like a minute later, she says she's been coming on the show for over 12 years and she was 18 when she first came on.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
I don't know how much more traumatic she can get after hitting a tree drunk driving and almost dying.

Yeah, you'd think that would be the eye-opener. :idunno: :shifty: You just can't get through to some people

she's definitely 30 plus. she tried to lie and say she was 28, but like a minute later, she says she's been coming on the show for over 12 years and she was 18 when she first came on.

I'm thinking along the same lines. She's been coming in since 2000, IIRC.

Last edited:

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
at this point in life, andrea should just find an old man like the dude that anna nicole smith married and get with him. thats about the best bet for her IMO.

RDog

Oct 18, 2008

I totally agree about her jumping the shark. She's just not interesting anymore. I know on one of the tapes shows they played her first appearance and she was amusing because she was like a little kid. Now she comes in like a gold digger and it's a yawner. She reminds me of Beth now.

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
What's hilarious is that she wants a prenup to stop HIM from getting any of HER money, but in the case of a divorce, she wants HALF of HIS.

What a twisted mind! Maybe if she was still 18, but not now. :D

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
lol!! that's right! I totally forgot her kids name!

can't tell if that's better or wose than the mother i heard yelling after her two children named "porsche" and "lexus". :idunno:

All I know for for sure is that kid doesn't have a chance. She'll be up on the pole by 18 just like her mother. Poor kid.