Mr. Skin...

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
Creepy pervert? Or nudity genius?

My wife and I call him Mr. Creepy. I think it's great that he could build an empire on movie nudity - but really, the little cutesy phrases he uses to describe things is what puts it over the edge to creepyville for me.

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
Nudity Genius. I'm not a member of his pay site, but I think the free site a great reference source.

Speaking of creepy, could someone please post pics of his wife? :D

Reactions: Snoozer

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
Nudity Genius. I'm not a member of his pay site, but I think the free site a great reference source.

Speaking of creepy, could someone please post pics of his wife? :D

I'm sure that Jason's subpar, poorly lit, grainy pics will be up later. And that's not creepy... that's normal. Now, if you refreshed the page waiting for her to get naked, that is creepy.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Where is the poll?

Nudity genius that started with a sprinkling of creeepiness.

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
My wife and I call him Mr. Creepy. I think it's great that he could build an empire on movie nudity - but really, the little cutesy phrases he uses to describe things is what puts it over the edge to creepyville for me.

did u hear he has 30 skinployees working there now???

rickster53

Oct 16, 2008
Syracuse,NY
I think it's great that he could build an empire on movie nudity - but really, the little cutesy phrases he uses to describe things is what puts it over the edge to creepyville for me.

This. Every time I hear one of his segments, I'm amused at first, but then he uses one of his weird, desperately bad puns and it drains the fun out of it.

Chrissyb

Oct 14, 2008
Massachusetts
This. Every time I hear one of his segments, I'm amused at first, but then he uses one of his weird, desperately bad puns and it drains the fun out of it.

very well written.. thats exactly how I feel about him..

I am enjoying the interview with him and his wife today.

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
It's even worse when he refers to his mom as a skintern :wtf:

almaniac27

Nov 12, 2008
Kent, Ohio
I'll admit when I was around 14 or 15 I often surfed the HBO and Encore channels looking for movie nudity. Of course, it was for typical adolescent purposes and didn't develop into either an obsession or a career.