Mr. Johnson Goes to Washington

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
Jimmie Johnson, along with all the members of last year’s Chase for the Sprint Cup field as well as some former series champions, including Dale Jarrett and Darrell Waltrip are to meet with Obama Monday afternoon. That is, if the race goes off as planned today.

I wonder if Jack Roush will be attending to see if he can take advantage of the 'Cash for Clunkers' program? :ignore:

Last edited:

foyt

Oct 23, 2008
South of Terre Haute
Jimmie Johnson, along with all the members of last year’s Chase for the Sprint Cup field as well as some former series champions, including Dale Jarrett and Darrell Waltrip are to meet with Obama Monday afternoon. That is, if the race goes off as planned today.

I wonder if Jack Roush will be attending to see if he can take advantage of the 'Cash for Clunkers' program? :ignore:

One of the Talking Heads referred to Start & Park cars as Cash for Clunkers yesteday. Can't remember if it was Truck race or Nationwide, but I thought it was funny.

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
Jeez, don't they see him enough on TV and magazine covers? Seems like that con is being pushed on me every second.....like those sex pill commercials.

Calypso

Queen Calypso
Apr 29, 2009
carsandcombat.com
One of the Talking Heads referred to Start & Park cars as Cash for Clunkers yesteday. Can't remember if it was Truck race or Nationwide, but I thought it was funny.

Marty Reed always mentions the start and parks in Nationwide races.. lol I love it he does not hold back about it at all. Always keeps you up to date on the start and parks....lol

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
Marty Reed always mentions the start and parks in Nationwide races.. lol I love it he does not hold back about it at all.

Yeah, I like that too.