Movie suggestion for Moody.

yippeekyaa

Oct 21, 2008
I can see Uranus from here
Sorry to be off topic here, but i know how big a fan Dave M is of Meg Ryan. So Dave, have you seen the movie "the women"? Meg in long blond hair and there are several scenes where she is wearing some very nice Lingerie. The scene where she is in a dressing room trying on lingerie and Eva mendes is also in the room dressed in a stunning black outfit. OH MY is all i can say. Enjoy Dave, and check your private messages here if you have chance.

Easy Money

Oct 25, 2008
MS
www.myspace.com
Sorry to be off topic here, but i know how big a fan Dave M is of Meg Ryan. So Dave, have you seen the movie "the women"? Meg in long blond hair and there are several scenes where she is wearing some very nice Lingerie. The scene where she is in a dressing room trying on lingerie and Eva mendes is also in the room dressed in a stunning black outfit. OH MY is all i can say. Enjoy Dave, and check your private messages here if you have chance.

Dave is too busy watching "Days of Thunder" reruns to watch another movie!:smug:

riskybzns

Oct 11, 2008
land of confusion

ooooooooooh, its even got tilly pedersen and debra messing. diffently a chick flick!

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
French (not France) Kiss is a pretty good Meg Ryan movie...:)
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah, and Kevin Kline is always great. Oh, and there's some great clips that could be used as 'voice overs' for the speedway show.

Like when Kevin Kline tells how the uptight nature of the Americans makes his 'ass twitch'.

Easy Money

Oct 25, 2008
MS
www.myspace.com
I thought it was Talladega Nights reruns he was watching??:eek:

Its DoT for sure, he reffered to the scene where they were riding in the hauler and got pulled over. I actually know a huge race fan that thought they rode in there sometimes.:rolleyes: And then wanted to argue that it WAS legal. I said if its legal, why the hell doesnt Greyhound trade buses for 53' trailers and load em up!:clueless: