Moody your a little devil

mccastle

Oct 24, 2008
South Louisiana
Moody was doing his weekly talk with Regan and they were joking around if he were to ever start a team those were his suggestions for names.

Les2

Oct 26, 2008
I'm just curious as to how Regan Smith won rookie of the year when David Reagan seemed to run alot better and I seen him in more interviews?

Les2

Oct 26, 2008
Did he run a full season last year??..I can't remember.

If so sorry I thought he was in the running also.

Les2

Oct 26, 2008
The only thing I remember about him last year was the Tony comment(dart without feathers) at Martinsville i think?

Sirius01_8

Oct 14, 2008
The dart without feathers comment was in '06 when David Ragan was running a part time schedult to take over the 6, he was running the 06 Sharp Aquos car at martinsville when he was the cause of caution about 6 or 8 times. It was last year after the August Bristol race when the track had the auction to ride around the track with a top driver and David outbid everyone to ride with Tony to get to be able to talk to him and it was after that race or the Richomnd fall race when Ragan ran 3rd and would have won if it wasn't for the lack of laps left, but anyway, that Tony made his "Most Improved Driver" comment.

Sorry had to clear that up.

mccastle

Oct 24, 2008
South Louisiana
The dart without feathers comment was in '06 when David Ragan was running a part time schedult to take over the 6, he was running the 06 Sharp Aquos car at martinsville when he was the cause of caution about 6 or 8 times. It was last year after the August Bristol race when the track had the auction to ride around the track with a top driver and David outbid everyone to ride with Tony to get to be able to talk to him and it was after that race or the Richomnd fall race when Ragan ran 3rd and would have won if it wasn't for the lack of laps left, but anyway, that Tony made his "Most Improved Driver" comment.

Sorry had to clear that up.

Well there you go. Thanks for the correction. :)