Mo Love Next Week!!!

devicemanager

Oct 21, 2008
Call Sirius earlier this morning and they appologized about the inconvenience and that it will be resoved by the beginning of next week. yay!

DoublEE

Oct 11, 2008
South Euclid, Ohio
agencyx.jpg

devicemanager

Oct 21, 2008
The not being able to record loved song inconvenience and wifi channel update - what are we talking about here? :)

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
I've loved at least 10 songs since the merged channels on my SL2.

I even went to my library to confirm that they were there, loved and played correctly. All is fine.

devicemanager

Oct 21, 2008
My wifi updates but still no love for me - maybe it is right around the corner! I hope so, it would have sucked to be lied to by siriusxm over the phone.

ovrrdrive

Oct 14, 2008
My SL100 still loves songs as it did before the "update" but I've noticed a few problems with it on my wife's SL2...

devicemanager

Oct 21, 2008
haha yeah!

I filled out the survey the sent me about the support call I made. I stated that I hope Iwasnt being lied to just to get meoff the phone. Looks like the wifi updated. Also some users are stating that the love function is working. Maybe we might be suprised on this one - I hope...

Allanon

Oct 17, 2008
hahaha - siriusxm came thru - I have the love! So for all you nay sayers - siriusxm showed me the love!!!!

Where's the love? Are you able to love songs on channel 80? I can't. I don't get any Radio Replays of this channel either.

The love button stopped working for many channels, after the update, but not for all. So, maybe you simply tried loving a song on a channel that was not disturbed by the update and that's why you think that something changed?

:scratch:

devicemanager

Oct 21, 2008
No, no, no there was definitely a fix...

From what I found channels that are on both the sirius and xm radios were effected. I like channel 38 (area) and I was not able to love this channel as it changed name, and went onto the xm radios (channel 80 I think). Now I can love songs on this channel. I also read some threads out there that people have been able to love sonds while I couldn't. They may be rolling the fix out slowly behind the scenes. I will try tolove a channel 80 song in the morning and let you know.

devicemanager

Oct 21, 2008
Well this morning, no love on 38, I tried channel 80, no love there either. There was some love on 2, 3 and 39 though? Maybe they are making some changes still - but I sware 38 worked yesterday on the way home!

XeroFuzion

Nov 25, 2008
i agree... i called just tuesday and they said they were working on 'resovling' the issue but could give me no ETA. i'll get happy when it happens

LMAO

I am thinking the same thing everyone else is!! I called 2 days after the 1st Channel Update recently. They told me to check back monday and my issues should be resolved by then. If I would have held my breath then, I would have been dead two weeks ago!!! :yesshake:

XeroFuzion

Nov 25, 2008
Well this morning, no love on 38, I tried channel 80, no love there either. There was some love on 2, 3 and 39 though? Maybe they are making some changes still - but I sware 38 worked yesterday on the way home!

Nope, No Love on 38. Been like this for a few weeks now.

Octane 20 is hit or miss. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt. I wonder if it has anything to do with where they are broadcasting from?

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
I couldn't love today on HIP HOP NATION.

I then changed to Octane and loved a song, then changed to Alt. Nation and loved a song and then flipped back to Hip Hop Nation to love someting and it still wouldn't work.

I then thought maybe for some reason it had something to do with my radio replays because I have a lot of HHN on replay but when I checked, I also had over 10 hours of Octane and 2 hours of Alt. Nation so my theory was shot to hell in a second.

I just don't get it.