MLB Playoffs on Sirius? Just wondering.

Hey guys, new to the boards, but a LONGTIME visitor. You all provide great information on...well, everything, so kudos. Just a quick question if you guys can help me out, since e-mails to Sirius customer service have gone unanswered, and I get the run-around when I call.

Any of you think us Best of XM subscribers will at the VERY LEAST get to hear the MLB playoffs? You'd think we'd be able to, since they have a few open channels to broadcast the games on, it'd make perfect sense. Then again, if it makes sense, Sirius XM seems to do the opposite sometimes.

What are your thoughts?

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Not unless MLB decides to drop its heavy $$$ demands on Sirius for inclusion. I don't think that will happen for the playoffs.

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
It seems the best way to get the MLB is to have an XM Radio. Which isn't a bad thing, except you'd have to pay extra for the NFL & NaSCAR :shock:
Posted via Mobile Device

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
MLB Playoffs On SIRIUS?

I am sorry but I had to post it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3-eavMSBnk]YouTube - Playoffs??? The Sound Byte[/ame]

(Get XM)

TacoKid

Oct 27, 2008
Euless, TX
www.twitter.com
I heard a dj on Sirius today say that Best of XM now includes the MLB Post Season and starting next tear, the entire season from first pitch to the World Series. I think it was on The Pulse about an hour and a half ago.

Anyone else hear anything like this?

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
I heard a dj on Sirius today say that Best of XM now includes the MLB Post Season and starting next tear, the entire season from first pitch to the World Series. I think it was on The Pulse about an hour and a half ago.

Can anyone with SIRIUS look around the radio dial for the Dodgers/Cardinals game which is on right now?

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
Just bought a new Prius and they include a ninety day trial of XM with the purchase. I listened to a few innings of the game while driving around. I was listening to the Cardinals broadcasters. They sounded pretty relaxed about the season coming to an end. In the sixth inning the announcer was rifling through College Football scores while their was action on the baseball diamond. Just weird.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON

I know they were advertizing MLB Post Season for XM and Sirius with Best of XM. The wording was ambiguous but I got the distinct impression that they were talking about MLB Home Plate for Sirius.