MLB home plate on Sirius?????

Discussion in 'MLB' started by riskybzns, Dec 11, 2008.

1. riskybzns

riskybzns Well-Known Member

I could be wrong, but have they added mlb home plate to the lineup? For the 2nd straight day I've came across baseball shows on Sirius channel 210.

2. riskybzns

It sure is! Just heard the advertisement on the channel. This looks like great news for us Sirius customers with the best of XM.

3. goreds2

goreds2 Well-Known Member

4. magleamin7

magleamin7 Member

Thanks sweet!!!! I am not much of a person for watching baseball, but to lisen to it would be awesome. Would be sweeter if we could get it in the online lisening too :)

5. riskybzns

it probably will since mlb home plate is streamed for xm customers

6. Sirius Rich

Sirius Rich Well-Known Member

Makes me happy I added the best of XM on my new Ford. MLB, NFL, NHL, NASCAR and NCAA all on one radio.

7. riskybzns

i echo your thoughts rich, except for the new ford.

8. Sirius Rich

Sirius Rich Well-Known Member

Well....at least my new ford was made in Kansas City ;)

9. riskybzns

i'm just sayin i don't have a new ford, but would like one. and thank you for supporting are claycomo plant! :)

Sirius Rich likes this.
  10. Jleimer

Jleimer Active Member

When did they play the ad that MLB home plate is on Sirius 210 because when I have tuned into it I havent heard it.

11. riskybzns

i heard the ad that it was mlb home plate while i was listening to mlb live while on channel 210

12. Jleimer

Jleimer Active Member

Ok , so this is pretty much offical now lets just have Sirius issue a press release on this , and I will be perfect.

13. goreds2

goreds2 Well-Known Member

Come on now. Are you saying they will do a COMMON SENSE thing and issue a press release? ;)

14. Jleimer

Jleimer Active Member

I hope just to make sure this wasnt a BS decision by the corporation , but I doubt that . I just want them to make sure it is set in stone because I still am a little unsure about this.:confused:

15. riskybzns

well, have you flipped on over to 210 to hear it for yourself?

16. Jleimer

Jleimer Active Member

Yes I have , and I like it. I am just wanting to make sure that they will have games for the 09 season , but it is December.

17. riskybzns

one would think that if they are going to air the mlb talk channel that we would get the games in 09.

18. Ifandorbut

Ifandorbut Well-Known Member

One might think that, but it could also be a case of the first taste being free. Wait until April.

19. riskybzns

but of course

20. BigLace

BigLace New Member

I just heard it. It's MLB HomePlate.