Miscellaneous News Thread

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
i've posted about stuff like this before:

Traffic brought to a standstill as man climbs up George Washington Bridge during morning rush hour | Daily Mail Online

i can't think of many things i hate more than people blocking traffic for their dumb issues. don't care if its blm or some guy wanting to off himself or anything. if i am on my way to work and am late for something this stupid i want to murder everyone around me. this guy was on top of a bridge so it would be hard to run him over but i feel it should be 100% legal to plow over people if they decide to chain themselves together on I95 or whatever highway.

the cops did get to climb the bridge though. that must have been cool for them.

39D12FF100000578-3882688-image-a-50_1477666552913.jpg

just to get this out of the way up front: this story does not bring me pleasure cause im a trunp supporter. if pro trump people did the same thing they would also deserve to be plowed into. i dont care what the protest was about.

like i have said before, just a week or 2 ago:

anyone protesting anything that blocks a highway deserves to be run over. i am not making a joke here. i honestly believe that if you think its ok to walk onto a major highway with the goal of trying to stop traffic to spout whatever dumb (or even legitimate) shit your against, its ok for the rest of us to run you over.

hey! i guess i'm not the only one who rants and raves about how awful blocking highways is for everyone. nice to see elected officials also feel that protesters who block highways should lose all legal rights to safety!

North Dakota Bill Would Protect Drivers Who 'Accidentally' Hit And Kill Protesters | The Huffington Post

Reactions: blyons200