Mini Nes

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
im going to have to buy this thing. many of the games (mario 3, zelda cone right to mind) i have already purchased at least 3 times. i also have them all on my tablets emulator. but with this this nice crisp look and sound and the incredibly cool hardware its all but guaranteed this will be coming home with me at some point this christmas season.

Last edited:
Reactions: semipenguin

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
im going to have to buy this thing. many of the games (mario 3, zelda cone right to mind) i have already purchased at least 3 times. i also have them all on my tablets emulator. but with this this nice crisp look and sound and the incredibly cool hardware its all but guaranteed this will be coming home with me at some point this christmas season.

Playing Super Mario on HD will be cool

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
hard to get a more in depth preview of the mini than this:

it starts around the 4 minute mark.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
A buddy of mine was one of the founders of the MAME thing. If you want to check out classic emulated games, you should check it out. The last time I was at his house he still must have had a hundred arcade game mother boards in his shop.

Sent from Tapatalk

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
tomorrow is the day! since there was no preorder you need to snatch one up fast from amazon or your local big box or gamestop. i read somewhere that most gamestops are probably getting less than 10 so they will likely go quick.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
welp im not getting one any time soon. they are already unavailable on amazon and now have a secondary amazon market price of like $400. i havent checked ebay or gamestop because im not that passionate about getting it right away. ill be happy to wait till january and pick one up for $60.

Last edited:

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
welp im not getting one any time soon. they are already unavailable on amazon and now a secondary amazon market price of like $400. i havent checked ebay or gamestop because im not that passionate about getting it right away. ill be happy to wait till january and pick one up for $60.

I can wait.

I still don't have a Tickle Me Elmo

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
How much is it elsewhere? Your ire might be better directed at Nintendo. WalMart isn't going to sell it for a loss.

nintendo's official msrp is $60

Nintendo Entertainment System: NES Classic Edition - Official Site

btn-buy-now-price.png

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
check out this bs!

Nintendo Entertainment System: NES Classic Edition - Walmart.com

now we all know the secondary market on places like ebay gouge prices for stuff like this but i cant remember a time when a major retailer price gouged for a system.

249.95??? come on walmart. no wonder everyone hates you.

Maybe the morons at Walmart got it mixed up with the Wii U or Nintendo future console? But either way they need to get that price fixed.

Reactions: JHDK

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
check out this bs!

Nintendo Entertainment System: NES Classic Edition - Walmart.com

now we all know the secondary market on places like ebay gouge prices for stuff like this but i cant remember a time when a major retailer price gouged for a system.

249.95??? come on walmart. no wonder everyone hates you.
Read the whole thing. Walmart isn't selling it. ProElectronics Distributing Inc. is. Walmart is just hosting their sale.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Off and on I been tracking down an NES Classic. But half the time they are either sold out and soon stop producing the console.

But last night I saw my local Best Buy had some in, so I ordered one and picked it up this morning. Now I have been playing some of old favorite classics, which I haven't played well over 20+ years.

Soon I'll buy a SNES Classic and PS4.

Reactions: hyson

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Finally got a NES Classic when they came out again, a few months ago.

I told myself I wouldn't buy one to protest Nintendo's bullshit distribution games. I mean, if they produced enough a few years ago, scalpers wouldn't be selling them for 200 bucks. Absolute bullshit and I hated Nintendo for it - mainly because I couldn't get one for my son.

But, alas, his grandmother got him a SNES classic last year and we picked up the older/newer one this year - so we're sitting pretty.

You see PlayStation is pulling the same stunt and selling their unit for $100?

Reactions: JHDK and Wolf