Mid-Life Crisis for Howard?

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
Last night I heard a part of yesterday's show that I had missed in the morning. Howard was telling Robin that he had the young wife, he had the hair, he had a thin body and he slept a lot ...all to stay young ... but that he was still tired all the time and not too happy... Robin said "You're sleeping all the time. That's not living" and he agreed.... I know he complains about everything but this is the first time he seemed reallly beset by midlife crisis....

Last edited:

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
I think you could remove "Mid-" from your thesis, and it would still apply. He sounds generally miserable despite everything he has.

I have no doubt Howard Jr. will be arriving as a result of this "crisis" or as Howard will describe it, "epiphany". We can only hope Artie stays alive so that the kid won't be "fruity". ;) :D

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
I don't know enough about Howard Stern's personal life, nor am I sufficiently submerged in the delusion that he is completely honest with his audience when it comes to his personal life, to make any kind of diagnosis such as this.

I learned a long time ago that Howard on the show is not Howard in real life (at least that's what he told me).

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
i think he is miserable because ALOT of people are going to correlate the death of SAT radio to him. maybe...

IronJabroni

Oct 13, 2008
i think he is miserable because ALOT of people are going to correlate the death of SAT radio to him. maybe...

you must be fucking kidding...IF he's really miserable in the first place it sure as hell hasn't anything to do with satellite radio

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
I think you could remove "Mid-" from your thesis, and it would still apply. He sounds generally miserable despite everything he has.

I have no doubt Howard Jr. will be arriving as a result of this "crisis" or as Howard will describe it, "epiphany". We can only hope Artie stays alive so that the kid won't be "fruity". ;) :D

beth getting pregnant would provide for some GREAT radio though!

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
you must be fucking kidding...IF he's really miserable in the first place it sure as hell hasn't anything to do with satellite radio

Im not saying anything about HIM and satelite, its peoples perception. People love to say hes insignifigant now (and it clearly pisses him off), and satelite radio is about to go bankrupt. People will correlate Howard to a failing medium

I know he brought over TONS of listeners, but not everyone does.