Micheal Jackson Lithograph

blyons200

These pretzels are making me thirsty.
Oct 12, 2008
The BBQ Capital
"The Thriller Lithograph" honors the great performing artist, Michael Jackson. This magnificent lithograph is the only Michael Jackson collectible authorized by the American Historic Society and imprinted with the official AHS insignia complete with an individually numbered certificate of authenticity. Order early to receive the coveted lowest printed numbers. Secure your special collectible Thriller Lithograph today for the unbelievable price of just $10 plus $6.99 shipping and handling. As a special thanks for honoring Michael we will also include as a bonus "The Commemorative Lithograph" with The legendary Michael Jackson shown in his regal attire, just pay separate$6.99 shipping and handling. This majestic portrayal of Michael is the very symbol of the "King Of Pop" a fitting image for a man who sits at the throne of music royalty. Due to overwhelming demand, there is a strict limit of sets of two "The Thriller" and the bonus "The Commemorative" lithographs per order. Order now

Michael Jackson Lithograph by American Historic Society, The Official Site, As Seen On TV

OMG that is sooooo lame!

:2funny:

blueneon36

Mar 10, 2009
Pittsburgh
No one is going to buy a poster for $16.99. :roflmao:

You can probably get this same poster at wal-mart for 5 bucks.

Seriously, people are :deadhorse: with crap like this.

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
I just bought 100 of them. It's a collectors item that has been seen on TV! OMG, we love you Michael! I am going to put them next to my Princess Diana rare coins, and my Sweatin to the Oldies Special Edition Video Cassettes.

Woo hoo

;)

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Holy shit. I wasn't going to comment on this. I read, I was reaching to click BACK then the commercial came on the TV. Fucking lame. It's a sign. I'm ordering a coveted low number! NOW!
eck06.gif

Regal. My ass.

deedee

Oct 16, 2008
New York, New York
That is pretty awful - I hope some day soon ( I know it not going to happen ) but the true people who really loved him ( his Children most of all ) I'm afraid - it's going to be a long and winding road ahead for them............

A lot of Peace & Love for them.............

Thank You "blyons200" for the article first time I have ever seen it..............

yippeekyaa

Oct 21, 2008
I can see Uranus from here
I'm a delivery driver for FEDEX. Yes, people do buy this garbage. I can walk in on Tuesday to load up my truck and can take one look down the belt and tell what infomercials have been running over the weekend. A funny side note to this. It's a quiet secret that all delivery drivers know. Fat people order exercise equipment peddled on infomercials. Healthy people order food over the internet. Makes absolutely no sense at all does it? But i swear its true by the people that accept the deliveries i make.