Michael Savage

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: Weiner :rofl2:

Am I the only one who despises conservative talk show hosts? I thoroughly enjoy howard ripping him a new one.

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
I didn't really know much about Michael Weiner, so I looked him up online. Damn, the guy sure does have a lot of degrees. Two B.A.'s, two M.A.'s, and a Ph.D.

Wayne Edwards

Oct 13, 2008
I am willing to listen to an asshole if he does good radio, which Savage does. Sure, on the air he's a far-right wing lunatic, and probably a douche in his personal life. But I don't need to agree with a host to appreciate the entertainment value of someone who performs his craft well.

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
All of these super conservative radio hosts are just fearmongers and I really loved Howard ripping into this guy.

I don't listen to Weiner so I don't know when he is on but I'm sure some of Howard "super fans" will call into his show and ruin him.

Why do people continue to mess with Howard and want to start a "radio war" when they can't possibly win. Even if they have more listeners, they certainly don't have anywhere near as many CRAZY fans.

mrpacs

Oct 11, 2008
Connecticut
It was kind of funny to me listening to Howard and Artie ripping this guy for changing his name when Artie has done the exact same thing.

Oren

Oct 13, 2008
NE NJ
But he's a founder of ROCKSTAR Energy Drink.

I learned about it years ago, and he's gross. I would never contribute to it.

Not a penny.

:cool:

ctkatz

Oct 11, 2008
I didn't really know much about Michael Weiner, so I looked him up online. Damn, the guy sure does have a lot of degrees. Two B.A.'s, two M.A.'s, and a Ph.D.
i am a licensed reverend in two churches and i paid nothing and am an out of the closet atheist.

titles like that don't mean much to me.

kingchuck69

Joker! Joker! Joker!
Oct 11, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
chuck69.com
Totally agreed on Rockstar. Hard to believe that they try to attract themselves to the liberal rock 'n roll lifestyle, and all that money's going to the Weiners and their right-winged BS.

Thanks, but I'm a Monster guy.

Wayne Edwards

Oct 13, 2008

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
When Robin was agreeing with Howard she piled on and said something to the effect that people that change their names never go on to pioneer the field they've chosen, they're not trailblazers because they're not true to themselves.

I'm wondering if she's ever heard of Robert Zimmerman?...er....I mean, Bob Dylan?

Oren

Oct 13, 2008
NE NJ
He's "worked" his financials by putting his company in his son's name.