Michael Jackson's kids

mrpacs

Oct 11, 2008
Connecticut
Someone lease enlighten me since I haven't followed him at all since Thriller. Did he adopt those kid's? I mean, not trying to politically incorrect but they don't look ANYTHING like him.

kingchuck69

Joker! Joker! Joker!
Oct 11, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
chuck69.com
There's all sorts of rumors flying around regarding his kids.

However, one thing's for certain: I thought it was brave for Paris to come up on stage to express her feelings for her late father. It might have made the whole funeral worth watching.

Calypso

Queen Calypso
Apr 29, 2009
carsandcombat.com
I believe they are his... Of course it is up to you if you believe the rumors since his passing or not...

Alot of people are confused because they are white but that can be the case, I have seen it before.... And if anyone looks at them specially Paris, she has a darker tone to her skin...

And if they weren't his biologically then he probably paid Debbie Rowe to be a surrogate mother to give him children, which a surprising amount of people in the world I am afraid have to do.... No matter what if anyone watched MJ's Memorial yesterday they saw 3 beautiful kids who love their father deeply...

Paris did an amazing job speaking yesterday and I doubt there was a dry eye in that place come that point... What an amazing Memorial service.

They spoke about Michael breaking records and boundaries and such and I can't say for sure but he may have broken another one yesterday with all Networks who showed his memorial did not break once for commercial.. I must look into that to find out for sure...

riskybzns

Oct 11, 2008
land of confusion
you obviously don't read the news or documentaries then.

go try and find the documentary that abc did on debbie rowe where she candidly talked about all of this.

some people just can't accept things.

Calypso

Queen Calypso
Apr 29, 2009
carsandcombat.com
There's all sorts of rumors flying around regarding his kids.

However, one thing's for certain: I thought it was brave for Paris to come up on stage to express her feelings for her late father. It might have made the whole funeral worth watching.

Paris was very brave... His children are just so cute..... God Bless them all as they try to deal with losing their father...

Calypso

Queen Calypso
Apr 29, 2009
carsandcombat.com
Here is a video that Fox news did with Debbie Rowe not sure of the date of this video.. If anyone is interested in seeing it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=falMW8NA70c]YouTube - Michael Jackson's Kids Mom Debbie Rowe Interviewed[/ame]

deedee

Oct 16, 2008
New York, New York
Michael, "Thank You, Thank You, Thank You for making "The World A Better Place"
my option, please no comment

I Will Miss You....................................... :flowers::flowers: